Violence isn't the answer!

Ashton's (Irwin) POV

"Help Guys!" Michael whined. Me and the other boys burst out laughing. Michael got stuck inside because the door was locked and our key card thing isn't working to unlock it and you can't open it from inside so basically we're locked out aswell..

"Why don't we just go down to the front desk and tell them what's happened?" Luke suggested.

"That's a good idea Luke!" Calum cheered. We all ditched Michael and walked down to the front desk in the lobby.

As soon as we got there Luke spoke up.

"Uh hi there, our friend is locked in our hotel room and we're locked out of it. It's because our key card thingy isn't working"

The lady chuckled quietly.

"We have that problem a lot, and I mean a lot. I'll come now and fix it for you." She sweetly smiled. She didn't seem like one of those fake employees and I don't think she recognized us. I'm not sure If that's a good or bad thing.

Eventually Michael was freed and he left wandering off to god knows where.

Michaels pov

I walked over to the lads room and barged in seeing that all of the British-Irish boys were watching TV. "Hey guys!" I said. they all mumbled hey's too busy watching some show called shortland street or something.

"Is Tiffany here?" I smiled. Louis stiffened. "she just left mate, maybe she's gone to your room? if not stop by her house maybe?" Liam replied. I nodded. I walked back to my room to be hit in the face with a nerf gun bullet. what the fuck?

"SHAME MIKEY I GOT YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE!" Tiffany laughed. I smiled. Of course it was Tiffany that hit me with the gun. I smiled evilly racing into the room finding another nerf gun randomly lying on the floor. I turned around quickly shooting her in the chest. she gasped.

"Why would you do that?" she faked being hurt, pouting.

"Aww I'm sorry babe" I teased.

"You're so mean" she joked.

"YO GUYS!" Ashton yelled. I guess they're back. Tiffany blushed.

"U-uh I better go..." She trailed off. my smile turned into a pout.

"Noooo don't leave me here with these dorks!" I whined. she laughed.

"Sorry hun, well i'll give you my number so we can talk okay?" I smiled, nodding. As soon as she put her contact in my phone she left leaving me standing there grinning like an idiot.