A very hot welcoming home

A/N: Okay this chapter will hhave a sex scene in it and I suppose it's pretty um explicit idk lol so i'll put a warning before it so if you don't want to read it you can skip it :) okay also sorry for all the time skips I think this may be like the last huge one for this book so yay I hate putting them in but I do anyways. wellll onto the story :) xx

-Tiffany

----------------------------

Tiffany's pov

I am so nervous, I'm finally home and I don't know how everyone will act towards me. I look out the window of the cab and see a beach, yup we're nearly home. I'm excited to see everyone again but those nerves still hit me and I don't know what to think of them..

------

I pay the driver and grab my bags before walking up the driveway. I glance at the house infront of me and take a deep breath before going inside.

"Suprise!" I hear a whole heap of people yell and I jump getting a fright.

"oh my god guys you really scared me" I chuckle. I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I smile turning around to see Ashton standing there. "Hey babe" he whispered smiling cheekily.

"Hey hun. Sorry about leaving you on a negative note.. Can you forgive me?" I whispered back smiling hopefully. He nodded smilling. I turn my attention to the others to see them dancing around randomly to the music booming from the speakers. I look at the rest of the boys being dorks and dancing to Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects. I grin and see the girls dancing too. Millie is dancing with a Jesy Nelson cardboard cut-out. That girl is seriously strange.

"Tiffany since you're finally back, i'm gonna take you our for dinner tonight okay? I gotta go organize everything. Dress fancy" Ash winks before leaving. Should I be scared for what he's planned or...

I hear a squeal beside me and see Alyssa standing beside me grinning widely."You have a dinner date with Ash! I'm going to help you get ready. Lets goooo" she says dragging me up the stairs me struggling to keep up with her.

She pushes me into the bathroom to take a shower. I slip my clothes off and hop into the shower. I use my raspberry lotion and clean up. I step out of the shower after turning it off and wrap a fluffy white towel around me. I walk back into my room and see that Alyssa left my room. Theres a gold dress with black pumps "Are you dressed?" Alyssa asks from outside the door.

"Yeah come in" I reply. She comes in and stares at me, she lets out a low whistle.

"Damn I knew that outfit would work. Okay now hair and makeup! Go sit down" she points at the chair by my dressing table. She plays with my hair before saying "I'm going to curl your hair okay?" I nod and let her start.

---

Once she's finished I turn around and see what I look like, gasping. The girl in the mirror looks nothing like me. She actually looks pretty. I smile and feel pretty for once.

"Thank you so much Ally I honestly can't thank you enough. I actually feel pretty for once." She smiles and says "No problem, you deserve it. Now go have a fun night" she smirks pushing me out the door.

I walk down the stairs to see Ashton standing there in a tux and damn he looks hot. His eyes widen and his mouth falls open. I blush and look at the ground. "Wow babe you look..Wow just..wow" He stutters and I giggle.

"you look nice tonight" I wink fixing his tie. "L-lets go?" he says swallowing looking nervous as hell. I nod following him. "USE PROTECTIONNNN" I heard Cal scream out after us and we laugh awkwardly avoiding each others gaze.