Born this way?

Okay so have you ever heard someone say that they were born this way or you were born this way?

Well they are not born that way, gays aren't born gay they chooses to be gays. I have friends that are gay and they know that I don't like how they live but I still love them. God says that you should love the sinner but hate the sin. So that's what I'm doing I'm loving the sinner but hating the sin. I have to gays friends and they are married they told me that they chooses to be gay because they never don't a fathers love so they looked for it in men. That Goes for lesbians they chooses to be what they are because they never had a mothers love. And if you are gay are lesbians and have your parents love. Then it's that true love. what had you chose to be the way you are?   Like I said before I hate to see people hurting. Of and the rainbow is truly not a symbol of the BGLT group is a symbol of a promise God made to the world that he wouldn't flood the earth again. The devil is the one that made the rainbow into the symbol for the BGLT group and I hate it.
People the devil is a liar. He tells you that you're you are not good enough or that you should kill yourself don't listen to him. Well that's it for born this way.
How I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I just love you all and I want you all to be saved and the only way to do the is to give yourself to God, our father and savor. I LOVE YOU ALL!

God loves you guys and he will always love you guys no mater what so give your selves to God and he will hold you in his arm no matter what.

You guys should look in a bible KNJ these bible verse
John 3:16
And
Acts 2:32-42