Being the light and holding the keys

We need to be the key to bring the backsliders back into the church. When we pray to God, He gives us the keys to the kingdom of heaven.

And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:19 KJV.

Fear will come into our life, and the enemy will tell us that God didn't give us the keys of the kingdom of heaven, or He doesn't need us to be the light to this world. That's a lie because God did give us the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and He made us the light to this world. When we get the keys to the kingdom of heaven we become the light of this world.

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
Isaiah 43:1 KJV.

We need to remember that God has redeemed us. We don't have to fear that we are not good enough to hold the keys of the kingdom of heaven.
There are some stamps on how to keep the keys and stay light in this world.

Pray
Read the Bible
Fast
Obey

We can't just keep the keys to ourselves we need to share them with the church. Because if we keep the keys to ourselves then God will take them away from us, and then we will lose God's light.

Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.
Luke 11:52 KJV.

The steps that I listed don't just help us keep the keys of the kingdom of heaven and stay the light of this world but it helps us to share the keys. If we are too busy to pray we will be too busy to live a holy life. Then the enemy will come in and take away our light. We can't be too busy to pray to God. When we pray for a breakthrough or for the lost, we need to be the light and the key.

How can I be the key and the light to the lost?

By telling them what God has done for you and what He has kept you from. God has kept you from all the things and one of them is death.

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Revelation 1:18 KJV.

When God dies for our sinners and raised from death He tokes the keys of death and life from Satan.

How can I be the key to a breakthrough in my church and to my family?

By praising and giving thanks to God. When we praise God our family and friends see that.

And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
Isaiah 22:22 KJV.

When God opens a door no man can shut it but God. Some people believe that when God opens a door that men can shut it. But no man can. We might not see it anymore because we become blind to the light, but the door is still wide open waiting for us to see the light.
Now we can open up doors when God knocks on them. When God knocks on our door that's God letting us know that this room needs to be cleaned out. No man has the strength to close a door that God opened up and If anyone tells you different from that false witness. If a door has been shut doesn't mean men shut it means that we lost our opportunity to go through that door. Like in the story of King Saul and the anointing of King David. When King Saul disobeyed God he lost the right to be king and God shut that door. But King Saul thought that the door was still open. Well if you think about it was but not to him it was open to David to be King of Israel.
When a door is shut in our lives it will open in someone else's life. If you were called to be a preacher and you ran from it. It will still be open for you but if you still ran and disobey God then he will shut it and open it for someone else who will walk through the doors.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:7‭-‬8‭, ‬20 KJV.