SAD AND HAPPY

Donald trump is president . And I did even vote for anyone.  Because I didn't want to vote but I'm at okay with Trump being president. You never know he might be better the Obama.
I don't care for Obama at all.

Not because he is black I love black people I have a lot a black friends then white friend. It's just because I didn't like what he stand for.

And Hillary Clinton her needs Jesus big him. Well we all need Jesus after all he made the hole world and he made man and woman too.

Jesus made man and woman to be together. Not man and man or woman and woman together.  But a man and a woman.

I'm sorry if I offended you guys but it's the truth Jesus doesnt like gays. Really I'm not okay with it but I have a hey cousin who is bisexual and another who is lesbian and have a gay best friend and a lesbian best friend. They know I don't like how they live thire lives but I still love them. The Bible says to love the sinners but hate the sin. I hate that they live in sin but I love them because they are human like me.

I don't want anyone lost I want everyone saved. I love all of my friends and my family even if they do something that hurt me I will still love them. 

Let's put it this way if I was rapes I would hate the man that raped me. Well because I must have don't something for him to raped me like wearing clothes that shows off my body parts like my breasts, my thighs and things like that.

So girl, lady's, and women that wear clothes like that and get rapes don't be mad at the man who raped you. Yes, its say and terrifying to be raped. But a man is turned on by sight so it's your fault that you were raped. I know you didn't want it and if you don't want it to happen again the cover yourself up with clothes that don't show all your breasts or thighs or anything like that.

Okay I will tell you something no even my parents or my sibling. Knows. When I was at my best friends cas house I went over to her neighbor's house who was my boyfrind at the time because I had to pee and cas was using hers show me when I walked in I saw that was older brother Michael can you tell me not to go on the back it looks really sad I told him I will I was just going to use the bathroom I did and I heard noises coming from  Kyle's rooms. So I went to go look and I saw kyle having sex with a boy. I was so upset that I ran out into the forest in the back and then I bumped into someone named Jack not going to tell you last night because I really don't remember movie comfort me at the time and then next thing you know things got a little serious it was about raped me.  I was so scared but it's brother mark come out of nowhere and he puted Jack off of me.  I just sat there Frozen because I didn't know it was good oh it's going to happen now I was so terrified just saying Kyle came out with the boys and Michael they saw me crying there and Micheal,  kyle and the boy ran up to me and started to hugging me I didn't know what to do so I just sat there crying. They asked me what happen to make to cry and the way I looked disheveled but I don't tell them at all. Oh and I told them at to tell anyone.

Back then I but then I will close that was very revealing and because of that I stopped wearing clothes like that I don't want to happen again and then no one was there to save me so I'm trying to warn you girls that out there women ladies that wear clothes that are revealing don't do it you'll regret it.

We'll that's all for now. I LOVE YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU.