Fear

I know there are a lot of things that are happening right now, but don't fear. If you let fear in your life then you will forget all about what God has done for you. Fear is an old friend of mine, but I won't let fear control the way I live now like I used to. I allowed fear in my life and it takes the place of god in my life. I stopped praying and seeking God's voice. I would do my own thing and it got me in trouble. Not with the law but with my friends, family, and people in my church. We can't let fear do that to us anymore.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7 KJV

You see God didn't give fear but of love. Right now there is a lot of fear, and with that fear come the unforgiveness, pain, and death. If you don't have fear in your life then you need to pray and seek God. Call out the name of Jesus.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7KJV

When we pray and seek God, He gives us peace. In this time of trouble, we need to trust in God, don't let fear be the god in your life.

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
Psalms 56:3 KJV

Seek God out and He will deliver you from your fear. After all, He did deliver me from my fear. For a long time, I feared that I wouldn't get married and have a family of my own. I'm not saying I'm married now and that I have a family of my own which I don't. Even if I want to be married and have my own family. What I'm saying is that I don't fear being alone now because God knows what is best for me. And right now the best is that I take singles. So don't let fear control your life because God knows what's best for all of us.

I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalms 34:4 KJV

There is a lot I can say about fear and what you shouldn't and should do but I won't. But I will leave you with it. Pray and seek God and He will be there for you every step of the way. I hope this helps someone in need. If you know someone that is struggling with fear then you can send this to them.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV