Thank God

We need to thank God for what he has done for us. There will be times when we feel all alone, but we need to remember that we are not alone. Today I was listening to Bro. Derrel Sparks Devotion on “Opportunity When I’m Alone.” It was a good  Devotion I really need that. 
      Just because we feel alone doesn't mean that we are alone well spiritually we are not alone. We might be alone in our house or we might be alone in our relationships. In the times that we feel alone then get on your knees and pray also read your Bible. 
Right now with everything that is going on, we need to get closer to God. 
We can’t be afraid at this time because there are people that need us they are looking to us. They are watching us like never before. If we are afraid and worried then they are going to be afraid. We need to cast our care and worries on God and he will give us peace and love. There was another Devotion that I was listening to also by bro. Derrel Sparks ‘Today Is A Gift’. Today is a gift from God. Well, every day is a gift from God. We are able to get up in the mornings. Every time we take a breath is a gift from God. 
God didn’t give us the spirit of fear but of love. We needn’t fear what is going on around us we need to have peace and faith that God knows what he is doing. And I know that it’s hard with everything that is happening. We need to rejoice in what God is doing right now.
God is the light that leads us to the place where we can find peace. So when we feel alone, fear and worry remember that God is with us.

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
Joel 2:21 KJV

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:8 KJV

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7 KJV

And the Lord said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die.
Judges 6:23 KJV

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Deuteronomy 31:6 KJV

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV