swift to hear

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
James 1:19 KJV

For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
James 1:20 KJV

We has human need to be swift to hear which me shut up and listen unto the parson is done talking, and done't interrupt them either, and well they are speaking to you no matter what they are saying wait. It's hard to wait especially if what they are saying is not what you are feeling, or what you believe.

Now slow to speak, when someone is  talking and you are listening pray a silent prayer and asked God what he wants you to say. Let His will be done not your will. Because your will well cause your to sin, and fall.

Now slow to wrath, when someone is talking to you don't jump to conclusion. Because when you jump to conclusion you will get frustrated and then you will become angry. And when we become angry we then we are not the workers of the righteousness of God. When we become angry we sin and our flesh takes over.

Prayer
Jesus, Teach us how to be a good listener and teach us how to speak your words to people that need it and give us strength to not become angry. Jesus, help us to let your will be done in our lives.
In Jesus Aman I pray Amen.