14

Boys were really worried about Niall. He locked himself in his room and didn't want  talk  with them. They wanted to see him and  ask what happend. Thy wanted to help  him get through all of this even if they didn't know what was going on. Niall was their friend and they wanted to help him. They tried to call Demi and ask what happend but she didn't answer too. They were freaking out because of Niall. They just wanted to help him.

-Maybe they broke up ? -once asked Liam

-Maybe.... - Louis

-We don't know what happend. We must to  talk to Niall. I'm really worried about him.  - said Zayn

-Yeah me too. We must talk with him. -said Harry

-Yeah We must keep trying.  He is our friend we must help him. He must know that he is not alone.  - said Liam

Demi please. Talk to me. I need you. Please don't do this to me.

Demi I love you.

Answer me.

Demi !!!!

Demi ... please ...

That were  messages from Niall to Demi ... He left Demi a lot of messages like that but she didn't answer.

Niall couldn't believe that Demi broke up with him. 

Everything was prefect and yesterday his whole world crushed down.  

He wished that everything was just a terrible nightmare ... but it wasn't.

Demi was alone in her house. She needed to be alone. She knew that she could not talk with Niall because if she do she will be with him again. This whole situation made her realize that a lot of people hated her because of her relationship with Niall and she was tired of getting hate. She decided to broke up with him because she knew that end of thir relationship will come sooner or later .. She knew that someday their relationship will be over ... She knew that she didn't had a choice. She wanted to break up with Niall sooner because she knew if she will be with Niall longer she will love him so much that she could not live without him.  Even if she love him she knows that she can handle their break up right now which will be impossible for her in the future.

Niall left her a lot of messager but she didn't answer to him.

Suddelny  Marissa came.

-Demi what is going on? Boys are freaking out they don't know what happend .. tell me ..

-I broke up with Niall...

-What? Why? Is this because of that girl ?

-Well not it's not because of her .. I'm mad at Niall because of this situation but it's not of her .. This whole Amy thing just help me do it ... 

-So what happend ?

-I love him ..

-Youy love him and you broke up with him? I don't understand ...

-Marissa! I love him! and sooner or later our fake relationship will end ... I wanted to end it now because now I can handle it ...

-There is nothing that you can do ? 

-No ..

-Did you tried do something?

-My manager said that our relationship is fake and that soon we will break up .. I don't have a choice ...

-Did you tried to talk to Simon?

-Simon is not my boss ...

-Don't worry Demi we will figure something out.

-Niall .. please let us in ..

Niall opened the door.

Boys hugged him.

-What happend? -asked Zayn

-She broke up with me. .. 

-Why .. you were happy together .. I think .. - said Liam

-She don't want to be with me anymore ... but I just can't ... I love her

-Oh Niall everything will be all right ... - said Harry

-How could it be okay? I wanna be with her! 

-Calm down .. we will figure something out ..  - said Louis

-I don't want to be alone ..

-You are not alone Niall! You have us and we will help you! - said Zayn and hugged Niall.

***********

Ok here it is ... new chapter ..

tell me .. do you like it ?

Thanks for all of your votes and comments ! <3