8

Week later Demi and Marissa were in Demi house and were talking.

-I don't know why I did it wiht him ... I mean I hate him! That didn't change .. I feel like a slut. I mean Marissa.. I did it with my enemy. What was I thinking? I made a huge mistake! HUGE! I don't know hou could I be so stupid? 

-I don't know why you did it but I think that you shouldn't do it again. Everyday you are teeling me that how much you hate him. I don't know why you did it but for your own good you shouldn't do it again. I know that this whole situation is really bad but you can't do things like this .. It's not good for you! -said Marissa

-I know ..It was a mistake

-Well .. you did it and right now it's not the most important thing... the most important is what will you do?

- I'm going to act like nothing ever happend. I'm going to be proffesional. This whole dating thing is my job and outdoor I'm going to act the best I can but it's like I said this is my job so I will do the best I can but I won't let that infect my personal life. I don't want feel like this anymore so I won't do stupid things like this ever again!

-That's great Demi! I'm happy that you said that! Really happy.

*****************

Meanhwile in boys house was party! There was a lot of people and boys were drunk.

Niall and Harry were very drunk.

 Liam, Zayn and Louis disappeared somewhere.

Harry  was very drunk and he was sleeping on couch and there was Niall ...

He was having fun .. he didn't know what he was doing. He was so drunk.

He was with a girl ...

This party was crazy. People were drunk and were doing stupid things ....

People were really crazy, they didn't care about anything.

They were acting like this party was the last party in their life.  

It was very weird and crazy night.

*************************

 Next day boys had a huge hangover. Luckily for them it was theirs free day. They didn't have to go to work.  Niall slould go to Demi's house but he couldn't do it. He was feeling really bad so Demi came to their house when she saw boys  she started laughing. They  were in  terrible condition! She was in their house for like one hour.

She also had a fight with Niall. After sex they were fighting even more.  Everythime when Niall and Demi saw each other they were fighting. They couldn't help it.

*************

In the afternoon Demi was in her house alone. She needed some time for herself. She took a very long bath and then she was watching tv.

 She was feeling great ... it was like this dating thing never happend ... She was happy again. 

Suddenly she got a text message.

"I know what you are doing with Niall and I have proof"

 *********

This chapter is so terrible! I don't like it ....  

I have few ideas so next chapter should be better ... I think ..