♣ Beneath the Stars

Title:

Beneath the Stars

Author:

WriterofTheStars

Genre:

Fantasy

Mature Or Not:

Not mature

Number Of Chapters:

14

Status:

In progress

Summary:

In the Universe of Phelias Qrta, there is a danger that lurks in the shadows. A danger, that can destroy every living thing and put the Universe on a lifeless and lonely state. No one is aware of this, except the Diety that watches over their children on the two divided Kingdome-Planet's: Sunfire and Moonice. But with the different turn of events, someone will finally unravel and diminish the mysterious danger, while there is still time.

Before the day of Princess Kirina Arnett's test to show her worth as the rightful heir of Sunfire, a woman who is as identical as her appeared before her-- full of bitterness and loathing. With this woman, she did not realize that she is in danger. That there is someone who is to betray her. And that there are secrets that are waiting for her to discover.

With this secret, she finds out something that no one should ever find out. Not her mother. Not her Best Friend. Not her Lover. Because this information can finally make them much more higher than the Diety. And with the wrong hands, the whole Phelias Qrta will fall into ashes.

The link is in the comment :>