♣ Light's Messenger

Title:

Light's Messenger

Author:

EmmaBrown1995

Genre:

Fantasy

Mature Or Not:

Not mature

Number Of Chapters:

14 so far

Status:

In progress

Summary:

The Humans with their iron and steel slaughter, pillage and burn. The Elves hide in their crystal cities as their subjects are raped and murdered. The Faeries seek redemption for they have known the genocide of War. Finally, the ancient beasts of Dragon, Griffin, Direwolf and Pegasus wait for their soul bound counterparts to appear for they are the salvation of Idra, the realm of Magic.

The realm of Idra was once a peaceful place where Humans, Elves, Fairies and the magical beasts of the realm coexisted. Together they shaped the course of the world until the very magic which was woven into the realm dissipated. Humans and Elves accused one another of meddling with the magic for it is the life force of all things, until all out warfare consumed the land. Blood stained the land until the Elves gave up, seeking to hide and lick their wounds. For five years there has been an uncomfortable peace until now as once again the Human nation lead by their leader the self-proclaimed Magister seek to invade, burning and murdering as they go. Their only hope was the children of an ancient prophecy, the very one that the old beasts of the world waited for.

Death's last breath silent and cold as it extinguished the last flickers of hope from her eyes. Her life was over before it had even begun.

Well, that is what Ivy thought until she woke up in Idra, a world woven of Magic. She quickly discovers that she has not died. In fact, she has a purpose in Idra beyond anything she could have imagined. Much to her disbelief she is one of the soul bound children of prophecy. Together with new found friends self-doubtful and wary Ivy must seek out the other children of the prophecy for the fate of Idra rests in their hands.

Those who have lost hope must rekindle it to save the world.

The link is in the comment :>