♣ Wild Love

Title:

Wild Love

Author:

Ari_Blackstone

Genre:

Romance

Mature Or Not:

Mature

Number Of Chapters:

8

Status:

In progress

Summary:

Troye Hofman , is an 18-year-old openly gay teenage boy. He is confident, attractive, expressive, intelligent, passionate and someone who isn't afraid to tell what's in his mind. 

Now, he may have all these features, but is he really this person or is this all just a facade, a facade that he uses to hide his pain caused by his haunting past? Specifically, Jake Avalon, his worst nightmare but also his hottest dream. 

How is Troye going to handle this "Jake problem "? 

How is he going to react when he discovers a new self hidden deep inside of him? 

Where are Troye's actions going to lead him? 

There is only one way to find out. 

Follow him through his journey and discover his past and what's to come in the future. 

Even though, I find this unnecessary, this story contains boyxboy content so sexual content, love affection and drama between two boys WILL be included. So with that being said, if you are not comfortable reading this kind of material, by all means fuck off)ops didn't mean to curse. Tough, I believe this isn't necessary since love is love regardless of race, gender, religion etc.

The link is in the comment :>