♣ Rekindled Rendezvous

Title:

Rekindled Rendezvous

Author:

twiztedhear

Genre:

TeenFiction/Romance

Mature Or Not:

No

Number Of Chapters:

3

Status:

In progress

Summary:

He said no one had to know what we do. Why did I believe him? 

 Alessia Santos once believed in forbidden love, for she had experienced one herself. But the man she loved turned out to be a sick bastard who caught everything on tape, exposing it to the internet, leaving Italy without a trace. The Santos Family was beyond furious. Tabloids were picking up on the secret relationship and Alessia's face was in every magazine. 

 Such a scandal wouldn't fire down quickly and Mr. Santos knew what to do. A week later, Alessia's engaged to a neighboring company's son who's striking a deal with her father to become alliances. A year later, Oliver Abate and Alessia Santos are happily married in love. 

However, a new face reappears back in Italy. One Alessia isn't keen on remembering. Francisco Fiore, the man who had exploited her, is back begging for her forgiveness. But things aren't as easy as they were a year ago. 

 Alessia and Oliver are expecting a child. 

 As old feelings start to rekindle between Francisco and Alessia, she's left to choose between two men, one who would give her the life she deserved but the other giving her the flame she yearned.

The link is in the comment :>