♣ 50 Word Rule

Title:

50 Word Rule

Author:

hlynnh95

Genre:

Romance/General Fiction

Mature Or Not:

Not

Number Of Chapters:

32

Status:

In progress

Summary:

Emma and Griffith have known each other since they were children. They grew up just a few doors down from each other and were inseparable for most of their lives. Emma started dating the biggest jock in school, and Griffith didn't want anything to do with either of them.

Years later they meet at a support group for people who have or had depression. None of the members of the group know Emma and Griffith know each other.

The group embarks on a game that has been played ten times before. The 50 Word Rule is the name of the game. All of the singles in the group have to put their names into two separate hats and by chance Emma and Griffith's names are pulled out together.

Everyone playing has to find 50 words that pertain to you and the other person, and you have to have them within 30 days or you each have to put $100 into a bucket to fund the next group activity.

Emma and Griffith aren't happy about being put together. At first the words are menial ones until old feelings start to emerge to the surface.

The link is in the comment :>