2: Meeting the Sadistic Spartan Tutor from Hell

**Tsuna's POV**

'Tsuna, after school immediately go home.' Gio-nii said through the ear piece I was wearing.

I did some series of taps and scratches, Morse code, asking why but didn't received a reply. It was the last class for the day so I didn't questioned it further more. As much as I want to sleep I can't because it will attract me attention and I don't want any attention. I already learned everything school and colleges teach but I had to remain seated, listen, and act stupid to avoid suspicion that I am the greatest hacker and 'Second' strongest hitman in the world, Sora14_27. No one knows who is greater, me or Reborn. We didn't had a fight face to face and I don't wish to confront him so I let him take the tittle first because I don't like wearing titles. They expect too high to people with high titles but I won't complain they fear me enough to not plan on tracking me down, except for one, Vongola.

I looked in front of the class pretending to listen and my sight turns to my twin brother. We are practically Identical and the only way you can distinguish us is our hair and my mole near my right eye brow. Ietsuna's hair was darker than mine it was obvious but some people are too blind to look close enough. My relationship with my family is nothing special. We had no social communication inside and outside the house. Its not uncommon that I was ignored or forgotten by my family because they focus more on Ietsuna to notice me, while I, on the other hand, am just waiting to be noticed by them, greeted a 'welcome home', 'good morning', 'good night', or 'happy birthday' and many other greetings to family. I'm just waiting to be loved by them. Ietsuna was the only one who notices me but for a different reason. To be his stress reliever or in other words 'Punching Bag'. He would always beat me up at school when he is pissed or his team lost a game. Kyoya knows about this and my secrets, yes Kyoya as in Hibari Kyoya. I call him Kyoya because one he said I should call him that or he'll ignore me and two he is my best friend since he found out I was a carnivore pretending to be a herbivore so he often calls me omnivore. He urged me to take my mask off and show the world I was never the useless or weak person I was pretending to be, but I reasoned out that I don't want them to be involve in the dangerous world I was in. Then he said that I should fake my death and live as another person which I retaliated with the cliché 'I don't want to see my family hurt because of my death' line which is obviously far from the truth because okaa-san doesn't bother asking where my major injuries from, which came from Ietsuna's beatings, but he just sighed in defeat knowing how stubborn I was.

The bell rung and I quickly fixed my belongings and went straight home and went straight to my room not bothering to say 'I'm home' since silence will only welcome me back. But before I could move from my spot at the door Nana-san popped her head from the kitchen and smiled brightly at me. At first I thought she thought I was Ietsuna until she greeted me that is.

"Welcome Back, Tsu-kun. Go change your clothes and go to the living room so I can introduce you to someone." She said before going back to what she was doing in the kitchen before I arrived.

'Tsu-kun? Where did that came from?' I though as I quickly went to my room and locked it so no one could barge in. The occupants of the room saw that it was only me so Dae-nii lifted the mist in my organized room to reveal my hi-tech gadgets for hacking and upgrading weapons.

I looked at my computer to see G-nii slowing the hackers in hacking my profile and saw many messages that the wall protecting my hacker personally profile was being destroyed and without any more second to waste I worked on putting more wall while asking them what happened while I was gone.

"Lampo, got bored and wanted to play some games on the computer and when he clicked the wrong Icon these messages popped out. I tried slowing them down until you arrive home. And another problem added. It was Reborn, he is here now he said he will 'tutor' your brother, Ietsuna. Reborn also tried to open the door but luckily he didn't succeed so a word of advice... be careful because he seems to be interested in finding you out." G-nii said. Then chaos befall on my room. Good thing the walls are soundproof to the point even Reborn couldn't hear anything coming out my room.

After a few more code encoded I restored and protected my computer and stole all information in the Famiglia who tried to hack me and gave them a virus to keep them busy enough to strengthen my firewall at a impossible level.

"Now that's done I need to meet Reborn at the living room and pretend I don't know him." I said quickly changing then went to the living room after Dae-nii casted Illusions in my room hiding my gadgets.

When I entered the room I saw Nana-san, a scowling Ietsuna and a smirking sadistic Reborn.

Okaa-san looked my direction and said, "Are~ Tsu-kun, there you are. Let me introduce to you Ie-kun's Tutor, Reborn." She said a Reborn tipped his fedora at the mention of his name. "And Reborn-kun, this is my Eldest son, Tsunayoshi." I nodded my head a little when she said my name.

"Okaa-san! Like I told you, I don't need a tutor! If anyone needs tutoring it should be Dame-Tsuna!" Ietsuna complained.

Before Ietsuna could know what happened to him, he was sent to the ground with a loud thud and I swore I heard something broke in his rib area. I looked at the reason he was on the ground to see Reborn holding a green mallet with the words '10 ton' printed on it. Reborn himself was scowling for how Ietsuna treated me and calling 'Dame-Tsuna' signs of disrespect to his own Family member.

"Rule number one: Respect your Family." Reborn said sadistically promising pain if the rule was not followed.

When Nana-san was out the room and in the kitchen he kicked Ietsuna who fell unconscious and now was groaning in pain.

"Baka-Ie wake up so I could start training you to be the next mafia boss of Vongola." Reborn said.

This perked my ears while I pretended to not know what he was talking about.

"I am Reborn, the greatest hitman in the world. I was sent by Vongola Nono to train this brat into a fitting mafia boss. It was supposed to be you but Baka-mitsu doesn't want you getting involve in the mafia. So he choose Baka-Ie instead." Reborn explained while I tilted my head pretending to process what he said.

"Ah! So your playing the Mafia game?" I asked innocently.

"You could say that." He replied.

"Good luck with that." I said with a fake smile and proceed heading back to my room.

***!!!***

Another done in the same day.

Done:8-28-16 @ 2:54am

Published: 10-28-16 @ 11:19pm

(I felt bad for those who were suffering because of my 'tittles' typo so I fixed it. IDK if I'll ever update again. So for now I'll either edit this or find motivation to continue this story along with the others but don't expect anything. Bye 👋🏽.09-23-21 @ 9:17am)

Not edited.