Christmas and New Year's Special

"10!" The crowd of people as some special People readied to light the fire crackers to celebrate the event.

"9!!!!" The first group of that made it possible to gather everyone in this place shouted that rivaled everyone that shouted despite them only being six people, me included.

"8!!" Shouted the first group, that regained their consciousness after arriving in their sleep, louder insinuating a countdown shouting competition, except for the anti-social skylark, Sadistic tutor and male illusionist, the timid female illusionist, and the antagonistic twin brother who rather be anywhere but here.

"7!" Followed the first set of host with Werewolves, except for the raven with glasses and the naturally silent and stoic tall raven. Not as loud as the first two that are competing but still loud.

"6!!!" Then the creepy creatures that is with the previous group shouted loud joined the competition.

The three competitors gave each other looks the means they won't lose to them.

"5!" The second set of hosts with over protective triplets continued, except for the people like the first set, sweat dropping at their childish behaviors together with the first set of hosts.

"4!!!!" The Werewolves led by their unpredictable leader also joined the shouting competition and was able to match the first group the insinuated the competition.

"3!!!~" The children shouted cutely making the competitors lose from their cuteness except for some though people who is immune to cuteness but due to their leader who was K.O.ed and because I told them so the resigned the competition with no winner but the little kiddies.

"2!" All females shouted except for the usual.

"1!" Now all the males except the anti-social, sadists, stoic, and glassed raven haired males, except the indigo haired pineapple illusionist, shouted.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" They all shouted as fire crackers had set off and the clock hit exactly 12, ending the year and opening a new year.

They watch for a few minutes at the fireworks repaired by the most imaginative children, Creepypasta, Author, and people who specializes in using Fireworks as a certain Baseball-freak said.

How and when did this happen? I'll tell you. It all started last week. Dec 24, Christmas eve. I was bored of being alone in my world with my friends busy with their senior year or college schedule.

-*Flash Back*-

I was at my room, in my own little world, minding my own business and thinking of what should write next in my stories.

I suddenly had a crazy idea of kidnapping all the character that are included in my fanfics that is currently known and internationally known by other readers that know of that anime.

¿? Created World ¿?

"Wes, I need help. We are kidnapping anime characters, with some added others, and have them celebrate Christmas with us, but we also need to create an event for them to join. They need to make them get gifts enough for everyone that is coming." I told Wesley when I suddenly appeared and kidnapped him to this World.

"Your the Author, you can do something about that part while we can do the other." He said pointing out my authority over my story. "And a quick question." He added and I nodded. "Where are we? My parents will know I went out without telling them and I'll be in a lot of trouble." He continued.

"You're in my world where time freeze. So if we come back no one will notice that we were gone even if we spent a whole year here." I answered and explained.