5: Observation on Tsunayoshi and Tsunayoshi's Trip to the Hospital

**Reborn's POV**

Today is a weekend and the third Day since I met the Sawada Family and start living with them. I observed Tsunayoshi the pass few days and the theory of my guts were proven right when I was him talking to Namimori's Demon, Hibari Kyoya, the other day. No one just approach the skylark without a death wish. The skylark attacked him with his tonfas and Tsunayoshi just dodged every attack until the skylark was exhausted. What surprised me was Tsunayoshi didn't even broke a sweat and just casually handed Hibari a Bento and Hibari just accepted it and patted his head. They were just like friends which was unbelievable because the Demon of Namimori was known to not associate himself with 'Herbivores' and 'Dame-Tsuna' was known to have no friends because of his uselessness. Then just yesterday he disappeared without a trace and still haven't come home. I tried going into his room again to find it surrounded by Mist Flames again.

**Tsuna's POV**

I am currently at the hospital where my personal doctor was. He knows about me being in the mafia as he himself is also in the mafia. I met him before I got known all over the underworld. He was targeted by other mafia men and was left to die when I found him inches away from death when I took him to my private home and have Knuckle-nii use his Sun Flames on him. When he regained consciousness he thanked me and said that if I need same medical help he you help me as his pay in saving his life.

I guess you're wondering who is he. He is Shamal. The same Shamal that doesn't treat men but he made an exception to heal me.

"Tsuna, how could you get your bones broken weekly?" Shamal asked as he healed my arm with his Sun Flames. "You either come here weekly to fix your broken bones or get confined still with broken bones. Just how fragile are your bones?" He added with a sigh while I scratched the back of my head with me left hand laughing sheepishly.

"There. You're done." He said. I moved my right arm and left leg to look for any signs of pain to found none.

"Thanks Shamal! I'll surely pay you this time!" I said smiling at him brightly.

"No, just rest your bones and make sure from now on you'll drink more milk to make that bones of yours strong." He replied.

"I'll pay and make sure to drink more milk." I argued.

"No." He flatly said no signs of complying to my request. I pouted giving up and he just chuckled patting me in the head like an older brother.

"Fine." I said feeling down.

"Won't you fall into debt if you keep tending and operating on me for free?" I asked which he froze before turning his gaze away.

"Well, I have so much money from my missions in the mafia world. So I just payed for it." He said still looking away.

I just stared at him walked out then made my way to the front desk.

"Um, miss who is paying for my medical bills?" I asked. She turned to the computer and typed for a while.

"Doctor Shamal is the one paying." She said.

"I that so? Then next time can you put that on my account and I'll pay for it?" I requested.

"Sure! Just fill up this form." She said handing me a few documents. I filled it up and handed it back to her.