8:Forgiveness of The Son and a Hope for a Mother's Love

Yesterday was hectic. Kyoya was glaring at all the butlers that comes close to me and all the maids that stares at him. He became my official Cloud Guardian and now he can see my Onii-sans. He never saw my Onii-sans but he knows them through me and so when he saw his ancestor for the first time he want to bite Alau-nii for having the same face and personality.

We, me and my Onii-sans, only sweat dropped at their antics and watched as they glare at each other. The day ended with a movie marathon, making Kyoya stay for the night. I already have a room for him. A traditional Japanese room that has a great view at the sky and garden, away from other guest and noisy rooms, perfect to his liking. He liked it and thanked me. I went to my room in the second floor. My room is placed in the middle back of the mansion. It has a great view to the sky and forests in the balcony and it has a personal study/office place where I can do my work in peace.

I did some hacking to know if there was anything new like famiglia projects, alliances, recruit, and secrets.

I scrolled and scrolled for hours until I found something interesting. Shamal's student, Hayato Gokudera or Gokudera Hayato also known as Smoking Bomb Hayato, is coming tomorrow to test the Vongola Candidate, which is Ietsuna.

***

I'm at the back of the school were Gokudera called Ietsuna to fight. I was hiding a meter away from where Reborn was hiding and watching the fight between the two. Ietsuna was caught off guard when Gokudera took out his bombs and started throwing at Ietsuna.

Reborn was waiting for the right timing to shoot Ietsuna with the Dying Will Bullet and when he did shot Ietsuna, something unexpected happened.

"REBORN!!!!! KILL THIS PUNK AND DAME-TSUNA WITH MY DYING WILL!!!!!!!!!" He screamed earning a scowl from both Reborn and Gokudera.

Ietsuna started throwing punches at Gokudera not giving him the chance to take some more dynamites out. Ietsuna continue to punch him and Gokudera manage to get a handful of dynamites out and lit it up. He accidentally dropped some lit dynamites and Ietsuna saw this and smirk at him then left him to die.

Reborn was about to put the fire out but it was to late so I did the most human thing to do. I threw myself on top of Gokudera's body and made a Lightning Flame Barrier and covered both of us. My top priority was keeping Gokudera safe so I Doubled the barrier surrounding him making mine weaker and I ended up taking more damage than Gokudera.

When the smoke cleared I saw Reborn standing there stunned. I looked over to Gokudera to see his uninjured eye looking up at me in disbelief.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking at him softly.

"Why?" Was the only thing he asked.

"I don't like seeing people get hurt because of my stupid brother." I replied then I felt my consciousness slip.

***

I woke up in the familiar Hospital room. I shifted and I didn't notice someone was sleeping at my left and right side. Startled they both woke up and looked to see me awake.

I saw the person on my left was Nana-san, and on my right was Gokudera.

Nana-san quickly went out the room to call what I presume a doctor.

"What happened?" I unconsciously asked.

"You blocked the explosion for me and took the blast causing your back to have a third degree burns. You were out for five days." He said looking down ashamed.

"Hey, If you're blaming yourself for what happened to me, I'm going to kill you." I said serious making my point.

"Then, I'll gladly accept death." He murmured.