13: Vongola and CEDEF

**Third Person's POV**

Reborn called Vongola Nono right after Ietsuna tell him all he needs to report about the Sawada twins.

"So Ietsuna-kun told you that he dreamt about Vongola Primo, Who you haven't told about, saying that he picked Tsunayoshi-kun to be Vongola Decimo?" The old voice of Vongola Nono, Timoteo, inquired at the other line.

"Yes and when I asked what Primo looked like and he described him as how we know in the paintings of primo. Also when he woke up, he looked like a changed person. He now have determination in helping his brother to be Decimo than being Decimo himself, his whole personality did a one-eighty, like he was cleansed and released as a new person." Reborn followed.

"I'll head there early with Iemitsu and do the plan early, my intuition is telling me about something but I don't know what that is. Expect us to be there in a day or two, have Tsunayoshi, his guardians if he has one, and Nana, because I have a feeling she already knows about the Mafia, meet us at Iemitsu's house." Timoteo said.

Reborn 'hn'ed and with a 'ciao' on both sides they ended the call. Reborn then went out to go to Tsuna's house leaving Ietsuna with Nana to have their talk.

***

Tsuna was expecting Reborn to come so he told the staff to lead him to his office. After a few minutes of waiting with Hayato, Takeshi, Kyoya, Ryohei, Lambo, and Chrome, Reborn came in.

Takeshi was visiting for a moment together with Kyoya and Ryohei. Tsuna met Ryohei when the extreme short White haired boxer saw Tsuna beat the bullies the first time and Ryohei found Tsuna extreme and started recruiting him to the Boxing Club. Tsuna refused but Ryohei still persisted to make Tsuna join him box and soon they became friends. Lambo is a raven haired kid with emerald eyes that Tsuna and friends picked up when they saw him alone at the park crying. Lambo was assassinating Reborn when Ietsuna kicked him out for being loud and annoying. And Chrome was left to Tsuna's care by Mukuro who was causing mischief elsewhere.

Tsuna met Mukuro when they were young. Tsuna went of a mission to end to Estraneo Famiglia for human experimentation and saved the children that can be salvage until the Vindice came to collect the children who underwent the experiments which were Mukuro, Ken, and Chikusa. Mukuro killed many but Tsuna was the one who killed most. Mukuro only defended the children from going through the same fate he and his only surviving friends did. Tsuna stood up for Mukuro and the others saying that Mukuro only defended the others from the scientist, Arguments and negotiation went for a while until the leader of Vindice give Mukuro and his friends' custody to Tsuna. The other children who wasn't experimented on were sent back to their home with their memories wiped clean about the Mafia or what happened when they got kidnapped by the Estraneo scientists. Since then Tsuna gave Mukuro and his friends a small house and took care of them without anyone finding out seeing that they still don't trust other people especially adults. Soon the three opened up to Tsuna and Maid Tsuna hired to clean the house and take care of the three letting them get use to one before slowly taking them out the house to interact more with people.

Mukuro met Chrome through a dream. Chrome was a unexpected visitor to Mukuro's dream, they became friends and they opened up to each other and Chrome shared that she had an accident and her parent don't want to donate their organs for Chrome and that they said that they should just let her die. Mukuro offered to help Chrome and she accepted and wants to go with her Savior leaving her Parents and past behind. Chrome's real name was Nagi but since wants to start a new and Mukuro gave her a new name. Chrome Dokuro.