11: Weekends with a Mother

**Third Person's POV**

The next day was a weekend and the Sawada Mansion was preparing for a visit from the mother of a certain owner.

"Young Master, a woman who claims to be your mother is at the living room guided by Zaira." A maid said from the door at the arcade room.

"Tell her I'll be there. Oh and she'll be staying here every weekend so always let her in and let her do anything she wants except to enter my room. Also you can all take turns every weekend for day offs when she comes and return the night next day so she'll have something to do here." The young master told her. She bowed and excused herself before going to where the living room is then going to the staff room to inform the rest of the staff.

"Tsuna, will this be alright? Ietsuna is still at the hospital. Does he know your mom is here?" A raven haired boy said to the young master that is now named Tsuna.

"Yes it will be alright, Ietsuna can take care of himself, and I don't know and I don't care." Tsuna replied after he asked the silver haired teen, Hayato, to pause and save their game progress.

"I'm done Tsuna-sama." Hayato said cutting the raven haired boy before he could say anything more.

"Let's go. I'll try to spend time with Nana-san." Tsuna said as he made his way to where Nana-san is waiting.

***

"Tsu-kun, I'm here I hope I'm not intruding." Nana said when she saw Tsuna together with his two friends.

"No, it's fine besides I'm the one who asked you to spend time with me." Tsuna said with a straight face. "Does Ietsuna know that you will be staying here every weekends?" Tsuna added.

"I told Reborn-kun to tell Ie-kun about me staying here." She replied.

"So, are you boys hungry? I could cook for you." She offered. The other two look at their Sky to let him decide for them.

"Yeah, it's almost time for lunch so why don't we lead you there and help prepare lunch and afterwards we could give you a tour around the whole Mansion."

With the plan laid out they all went to the kitchen and prepared lunch while they inform Nana with the weekend house rules.

"There are few rule that MUST always be followed in this house or Mansion as some people say. First, Don't enter the rooms we'll show you later. Second, If there are people who are asking for me ask for identification then inform me to know if the people outside are friend or enemy. Third, No secrets are kept here in this Mansion, that rule is one form of trust. Its alright if you can't tell us your every secret but remember that people in this house are not very trustful especially the Demon of Namimori that often go here for free food and lounging. Other than that you can pretty much do anything in here. I asked maids to have their day offs during weekend now that you're here because they always keep the Mansion clean and you might get bored doing nothing. I won't be here always. There will be days that I'm not around or just very busy. Now is there any questions before we move on to secret telling?" Tsuna said waiting for Nana to ask but nothing came so he proceeded.

"Ok for secret telling. This secret involves Iemitsu, Ietsuna, Reborn and Me," Tsuna started getting her attention after hearing Iemitsu and Ietsuna's names, "Do you really think that Iemitsu is just a construction worker?" Tsuna finished with a Question staying silent as he waited for Nana to answer.

"No." She replied then continued her rant, "I know something was wrong when Iemitsu said that he work as a construction worker. I may be oblivious but I'm not stupid, I mean who would believe that a normal construction worker can work at the SOUTH POLE? And that picture he sent he wasn't even wearing a proper winter clothes! How can he even survive that cold?" She finished.