14: Vongola Primo, Vongola Nono, and Soon-to-be Vongola Decimo and CEDEF Boss

**Third Person's POV**

Vongola Nono was perplexed at the how everything was unfolding before him. He called for a meeting with the candidates for Vongola Decimo with their Guardians. When Nono and half of his Guardians arrived at the Sawada house-hold to see Sawada Ietsuna greet them, they immediately thought of Primo, because of his appearance. He was a younger look-alike to the founder of the world's strongest famiglia, Giotto Taru, or Sawada Ieyasu in Japanese. Vongola Ninth Generation heard the Sawada twins are Identical, so if this one looked alike to Primo then so did the other one. Ietsuna led them to the living room with Nana, Iemitsu's wife, looked at them in wariness under the facade of a normal ditzy housewife.

"Nana!" Iemitsu cried in happiness with Nana doing the same flirting with each other as the youngest Sawada made them comfortable and gave them drinks.

'He is like what Reborn reported.' Thought Nono. The Guardians looked and didn't saw at least one of Ietsuna's Guardian.

"Kid, your Guardians?" The Ninth Sun Guardian asked.

"Never got to have one." The boy replied with a guilty smile.

'Never got to have one 'cuz of my past attitude.' Ietsuna thought.

They waited a few more minutes and the Eldest of the twins arrived.

When the other twin arrived with his Guardians, a full set Guardians, the Ninth Generation's and Iemitsu's first thought were Primo Generation, too shocked to see a perfect copy sans the age, hair color, eye color, and G's flame Tattoo, of the Vongola Generation that they missed the greeting.

Iemitsu, still believing he was still the same-old Tuna-fishy, stupidly greeted his eldest and proceed to hug the teen, only to be blocked by Guardians that pointed their weapons to the wayward father.

'At least some didn't have the same weapon as the Primo Generation did.' The people of the Mafia thought.

"I am here for a meeting because Vongola Nono wished for my presence so if you are to waste any more of my time I would like to go home and rest." The boy said in a emotionless tone. Iemitsu flinch and Nono narrowed his eyes a little.

"Shall we start then?" Nono asked trying to lighten the tense atmosphere.

"Yes, please." He said taking a seat at one of the seats away from Iemitsu and Ietsuna, and behind him were his Guardians with a Cow child on Tsuna's lap seating, sitting comfortably and silently.

'Isn't that Cow child too young to be in a meeting like this?' The Mafia involved people, except for Nana, Tsuna and his Guardians, thought but stayed quite for now.

"I am here to meet with the candidates for Vongola Decimo which is you and your brother. Reborn reported to me some Family problems and came to confirm it, not that I am doubting Reborn's report." Nono started. "Is that true?" He added. Tsuna nodded his head with Nana and Ietsuna doing the same guiltily.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, is it true that you are involve in the Mafia for years?" He asked and Iemitsu looked shocked. The boy smirked at his reaction but still nodded.

"What is your involvement with the Mafia?" Nono asked.

"I won't give an exact answer because I want you to find out yourself," Tsuna said before continuing, "all your answers are in the sky." The Ninth Generation Guardian were at lost but Nono was shocked at the phrase.