❤Friends or girlfriend❤

Eren's POV

The next morning I got up early enough because I've been thinking of something that has really bothered me. I wanted to deal with Armin so that I at least know I'm friends with him again. I got up from Mikasa's grasp and changed into my uniform and placed a nice kiss on her forehead and I left going to Armin's cabin.

I knocked on the door when it soon opened not to long ago and I saw Armin. He didn't look to happy to see me either. Soon tears flooded throughout his eyes. "Eren" "Armin" we both said each other's name as we hugged for a long time. "I'm so sorry I yelled at you" I apologized. "I'm sorry I made you take things the wrong way please forgive me Eren I know you have evey right to be mad at me but your my best friend and I never want to loose you I'm so sorry Eren" he cried as I rubbed his head. "It's okay Armin I forgive you" I say.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I nodded. "Yes of course it's fine" he said as he smiled and wiped his tears away. "Thank you so much Eren" he thanks as I nodded "no prob"I respond "So how is Mikasa?" He asked and the memory of having twins came to my head. "Turns out were having twins" I blushed as he looked shocked. His jaw dropped, his eyes shrunk and he stood there with a funny expression. "Girls?!" He asked. "One girl and one boy" I say as he smiled. "That's really cute Eren you two are so lucky" he clapped. "What are there names?" He asked. "Yea that's the hard part" I chuckled as he still stood there with a wide smile. "I can't believe my two best friends in the whole world is together and is having a family" he said leaning on his door. "Yea pretty soon we will have to end up leaving I need to take care of her and the babies so you'll be by yourself" I told him a little sad

Armin was my best friend in the whole world and pretty soon he will be by himself. "I'll shrug it off and tell me how everything is going I'll be fine here" Armin says as I smile a little. I was happy he was old enough to make his own decisions. "You should come in there is so many things I want to know" Armin said opening the door all the way for me as I walked in. "Were going to have to make it quick I need to get back to Mikasa"

Mikasa's POV

I didn't feel right sleeping. I have been twisting and turning and nothing felt right about my sleeping positions. I laid up straight from my bed and looked around as I rubbed my eyes. "E-Eren?" I wondered if he was around as the door opened to the room. "Hey Eren why are you always going places come next to me and let's sleep" I say tiredly as I yawned. He got down beside me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid in between his neck. Except something didn't feel right about Eren. "Eren are you okay?" I asked. "You don't have your usual smell or feeling" I say as my eyes soon got adjusted to the dark and before I can let out a scream or a shriek I saw Jean right in front of me with a huge grin on his face. He looked dead but wasn't and he was drenched in his own blood.

I gulped and started getting shaky. "J-Jean" I said as he turned to me keeping that same grin on his face. I got up and almost fell off the bed but kept my balance and grabbed one of the blades from Eren's gear and held it out. But now that I was pregnant I was more weak.

Where did Eren go?!?

Why does he always leave me alone when he sworn he would protect me!
Does he want me to die?

Jean took the blade from my hand before I could even see what happened and I felt myself against his chest. He hold my neck so in case I did something all he had to do was choke me.

"Mikasa I told you you'll be mine" he smirked giving me a sloppy kiss on my lips as I bit his lip disgusted. He seemed use to pain and didn't even flinch.

"Nothing you do can hurt me Mikasa" he said as he forced me to move along with him. I tried everything I could to seem like useless dead weight to him but he never hold back and kept going. "Were going somewhere special Mikasa and I'm making sure your boyfriend gets the invitation" he smirked.

He sounded like he was willing to die to give up for what he wants. We went to the horse stalls and he tied me to his horse. "Were are we going?!" I asked as he looked at me excited for what would happened next. "Shh" he hushed me we left with me letting out a scream. I felt useless

Eren's POV

I ran all the way to my room with Armin following cause I knew we both heard the familiar yell of Mikasa in trouble.

When we got to my room there was no sight of Mikasa and the sun was beginning to rise.

"Dammit she always gets taken because of me!" I yelled in anger. "Everything that has happened to her was my fault cause I never stayed around her....I'm the worse boyfriend" I said about to give up.

"He can keep her!" I cried. "I'm done fighting there long gone" I cried harder as Armin looked at me then slapped me across my face and I looked at him shocked.

"Your going to give up on your wife and future kids just because Jean keeps taking her! I suggest you get on your feet soldier cause this is war and we scouts don't except crybabies!" Armin order stepping on my hand as I quickly stood up and held my hand in pain.

"YOUR GOING TO GO GET MIKASA AND YOU TWO ARE GOING TO LIVE A LIFE TOGETHER SOLDIER NOW GO GET YOUR GIRL!" Armin yelled and smudged a paper in my face. "There going to wall Maria go catch up!" He ordered as I nodded and ran to the horse stalls and rode off.

I turned around seeing Armin as I smiled. He was such a good friend. And now was the time I'd go get my girl back because I am

Eren Jeager!

~

Sorry it took me a while to update I was thinking.

And my friend even told me not to update till she was finished reading and I don't care XD

I'm so in trouble