❤In the End❤

Okay so I was told nicely to make another chapter even though I felt like I made the best Cliffhanger IN DA WORLD but anyway yes I will make another chapter enjoy!

Silence fell between Mikasa and Eren as Mikasa looked at Eren who had a warm smile on his face, he didn't have any bruises on him or anything and no blood stains was on him. Tears welled up in the pale Asian girls eyes as she tried to hold back but couldn't. "EREN!" She cried out in joy as she ran to him and hugged him tightly crying hard into his chest. "But how? How are you still alive?!" Confused but still happy. He rubbed her head softly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Sorry to worry you... But did you forget I was a Titan I can heal myself" Eren chuckled a bit as Mikasa looked up dumbfounded. Then she laughed a bit. "I'm so glad your back" Mikasa looked into his emerald alive glowing eyes. It's been a while since they kissed and Mikasa wanted to feel his lips once again. She leaned in as Eren put his hand behind her head to pull her in more as there lips pressed softly together.

There connection was alive and they showed a lot of passion and love into the kiss. They finally pulled apart, heads together as they rubbed there noses together like they was animals. They both folded there hands grabbing onto it and clutching each other tightly. "I love you Eren" she say as Eren pecked her lips. "I love you to Mikasa" he says.

They was interrupted by Armin coming out the door. "Mikasa whats-...E-Eren?!" Armin was to just like Mikasa shock but felt the happiness flowing in him. "Eren..." Armin said his name again as Mikasa let go of Eren knowing Armin was going to do something big. "EREN I MISSED YOU!" Armin cried hugging him tightly. "I missed you to Armin" he patted his back as Armin kissed his cheek making him blush a bit. "Thanks Armin" Eren laughed as Mikasa clapped.

"Hey Eren...wanna see the twins?" Mikasa asked with a smile as Eren's face dropped. He didn't say anything and followed Mikasa into the small 2 storied house as he heard the sound of laughter and feet stomping harsh against the floor.

Eren looked around admiring the place as Mikasa went to go get them. "Katheren Eren come down!" Mikasa yelled searching the place. "There is someone who wants to meet you guys" she said.
Eren looked turned to Armin.

"She named one of them after me?" He asked as he nodded. "She missed you so much that she couldn't help herself" Armin say as Eren was distracted from the two kids visible in his sight watching as they came down the stairs. One indeed looked just like him.

The kids stood in front of Eren and Armin and Mikasa stood behind the kids. Eren looked like he was about to cry. "Katheren, Eren guess who this is?" Mikasa asked in a sweet mothering tone. Katheren looked at her little brother then at the older Eren. "D-Da-Daddy" she said and crawled to him as Eren couldn't help but make the tears slip as he hugged both of his 1 year old twins. "I'm so happy to finally see you guys" Eren cried as Mikasa and Armin gathered around the trio and they all hugged each other.

There family was complete