New feelings

To think the scariest thought possible would be coming to the fact that I liked King, now the scariest thing possible is attempting to give my heart to him.

"Shawty," I turned my head to look into his eyes. He smirked at me before pulling me closer," what are you thinking about ma?" He questioned. I smiled softly at him before burrowing my head into his full chest.

"Nothing," I sighed covering my face, "everything" I whispered into his chest. I felt his hands pull me up face to face to him. Brown eyes to hazel eyes.
"What you stressing for ma? You know I got you." He said before placing a soft kiss to my lips. How could these little moments feel like so much more to me? How could I possibly know he has me like he says he does?

"How am I suppose to know that King?" I say softly to him leaning away to look at him skeptically. All these feelings were new to me. I've never been kissed before this man. But something was telling me to throw everything to the wind just to be with him.
"You're something special girl," he said clasping my face into his hands and bringing my eyes level to his. "I've never met someone like you before. You make a nigga want to be better." He said before planting a warm kiss to my lips and getting up.
He knew exactly what to say to chase my thoughts away and leave me with a sense of calmness. He was the eye to my hurricane.

"Babe I have to go make some moves I'll be back later ok? I left something for you on the table, call you're friend!" He says before walking out the door. On cue my phone rang bringing up a picture of Esme.

"Hey girl I'm outside come do something with me." She whined into the phone, I sighed at her tone before giving in.

"I'm coming let me change my clothes" I say quickly before hanging up to throw some jeans and a shirt on. 

Going into the kitchen I see a stack of money on the counter and a note saying, go have fun baby girl you work to hard..
King

Smiling I pick up the money before bounding out the door to see Esme smiling widely at me.

"What are we going to do on this glorious Saturday?" She questioned before we shared a look.

"Nail salon and shopping of course my dear." I said as she shifted her car into drive going to our favorite spa.

"Just nails today or nails, toes, eyebrows, and facials?" She said as we stepped into Happy Day Nail Spa.

"All of the above." I simply said before taking the glass of water the spa lady offered us. As Esme checked us in my thoughts drifted between work, my family, and King. No matter what I thought about he was the last though that always crossed my mind. Feeling a nudge on my arm I looked up to stare at Esme

"Let's go get pampered pretty." She said before pulling me in her direction.