Chapter Four

~You POV~

     You woke up to sunshine shining through your window. "Good morning, (y/n). It's time for school so get ready." Tomoe said as he walked to you and shook your shoulders for you to fully awaken.

     "5 more minutes..." You mumbled. "In five minutes you will already be asleep so get up." Tomoe said as he shook you even more. "Fine." You told the fox as you got up. He looked at you expectantly.

     "Doesn't Nanami's school have a uniform?" You asked him as you looked at the door. "I forgot about that." He whispered to himself. "Is Nanami awake yet?" You asked. "Yes, she is already eating. I will go ask-" "(Y/n)! Don't forget your uniform!" Mizuki yelled as he came in with a uniform like Nanami's.

     "Thanks Mizuki! You read my mind." You said as you snatched the uniform and shooed the boys away.

     "Gosh it feels like it was made just for me." You thought as you looked at yourself in a mirror. "Does this skirt make my butt look big?" You chuckled at your own thought. "Gotta eat." You thought as you left your room.

     When you entered the kitchen Nanami, Mizuki, Tomoe, and Kurama's mouths were wide open when they looked at you. "What? Do I look bad?" You asked them, now feeling less confident than you already were. "N...no...You just look...really...pretty..." Nanami spoke first.

     You blushed. "R...really?" You asked her. "Yup!" She said with that big smile of hers. "Um...thanks...You look pretty too!" You said as you smiled. "Thanks!" She said as she continued to eat. "By the way, what's Kurama doing here?" You asked as you looked at him.

     "I'm here because I'm taking you ladies to school." He said as he smirked. "I already told you no!" Tomoe yelled in his face. "I didn't ask for your permission!" Kurama yelled back. "I'm walking to school alone." You said as you grabbed an omelet and left the shrine.

     "Got my backpack and stuff so I'm ready!" You thought as you started to walk down the stairs. "You are most definitely not walking to school alone." Tomoe said as he caught up to you. "I never asked for your permission." You retorted.

     "I'll go with her!" Mizuki said enthusiastically as he popped up out of nowhere. "Well now I'm going with Mizuki so leave me alone." You told Tomoe with a smirk. "But-" He started. "Walk with Nanami, if I were you I wouldn't want Kurama being alone with her." You interrupted him.

     "We'll meet at school anyways." You added when you watched Mizuki transform into a human disguise with the uniform of your new school. "Fine." Tomoe muttered under his breath. "Yes!" You whispered/yelled as you grabbed Mizuki's hand and raced down the stairs with him.

     During the walk you and Mizuki were holding hands, your heart was beating faster and faster every second.

(A/N : Deal with it 😎)