Chapter Eleven

•With You•

     "Kurama! Is this really your house?" You asked him as you looked around. "Yeah, got a problem with that?" Kurama asked as he looked into your eyes. "Er...no..." You said nervously as you fidgeted with your fingers.

     "Follow me, we'll do homework in the dining room." Kurama told you as he started walking forward, you followed. "Sit down." Kurama said as he pulled a chair out, you sat on it and pushed it in.

     As he sat down and pulled your homework out you felt embarrassed, a super popular pop star who rarely goes to school was tutoring you.

     After a while of him teaching you, you started to not pay any attention.

     "(Y/n)." Kurama whispered in your ear, you suddenly felt flustered. "Do I like him too?" You asked yourself before realizing you were spacing out. "Finally done spacing out?" Kurama asked jokingly as he nudged your shoulder with his own.

     You both laughed.

     "I think that's enough for today." Kurama added before closing your math textbook. Both of you stood and as you started packing up, you realized something. "Tomoe's going to be so mad when I get home." You thought aloud as you sighed.

     "If you're like that then maybe you should stay the night?" Kurama asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. "That would be nice." You smiled warmly. "But I can't, I told Nanami to tell the others not to worry so I have to go home, otherwise they would worry." You added before grabbing your backpack and walking away.

    You were quickly pinned against a wall with your backpack on the ground and hands above your head. "You sure you don't want to?" Kurama whispered seductively onto your neck. You were mesmerized. Suddenly, his face was close to yours and his lips met yours, your eyes widened but you couldn't help but return the kiss. After all, you did have a small crush on him.

     "(Y/n)!" A voice yelled as the door was kicked down. You and Kurama stopped kissing. "Tomoe?!" You shouted, surprised. "So the stupid fox has finally arrived." Kurama chuckled before releasing you. "(Y/n)! We are going home, NOW!" Tomoe yelled as he ran towards you, while also grabbing your backpack.

Before you could even blink, your stomach was on Tomoe's right shoulder and he was running out the door at an incredible speed. "What were you thinking?!" He yelled as he boosted his speed, all you could do now was close your eyes. "I got carried away!" You retorted angrily.

•T.S.•

     Tomoe arrived at the shrine with you still on his shoulder. He stomped into the shrine and into your room angrily. He threw you onto your bed harshly.

     "What the heck, Tomoe! What's up with you?! Why do you care so much!" You shouted angrily as you sat up straight.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!"