Chapter Nine

~Flashback~

          "Why would you need help with killing a woman? She is human, you notice that right?" Akina asked Akura-ou as she sat on her throne. "I know that, Akina, but this human is special. Yukiji is Tomoe's lover right now, kill her and Tomoe is all yours." Akura-ou said as he looked at his nails.

     "So she's the woman that made Tomoe betray you?" Akina asked with curiosity laced in her tone. "Yes, that pathetic woman made Tomoe betray me! But think about it, wouldn't it be ironic if Tomoe's old love killed his new love?" Akuma-ou chuckled.

     "You have it all wrong, Akura-ou. Tomoe never has, and never will love me but I still can't help but love him. If he has found someone special to him, then I want him to be happy and turn good. I don't want him to be a killer for fun any longer." Akina said as she gracefully stood from her throne.

     "Think about it, Akina, just think about it." Akura-ou told her just before he disappeared. "I...I...I just want to see how she looks like." Akina said quietly as she left her castle in search for Yukiji.

     I want to see what beauty got Tomoe to fall in love." Akina said as she kept flying with her nimbus. When she arrived, she got off and walked into the building. She saw a woman on the ground clutching the location where her heart is.

     "Are you Yukiji?" Akina asked as she sat in front of the panting woman in front of her. "Y..Yes..." Yukiji said in between breaths. "Are you in pain?" Akina asked her. "Y...Yes..." Yukiji said quietly. "Would like me to take away your pain?" Akina asked tenderly as she brushed Yukiji's bangs to the side. "Please..." Yukiji said as she panted even more.

     "I promise I will reincarnate you and I also promise that in your next life, you will meet Tomoe once more." Akina said as she put her hand above Yukiji's heart and took her soul. "I hope you can rest in peace,"Akina started as she put Yukiji's soul in a jar and left.

"Because you will become Tomoe's lover once more."