Chapter Nineteen

Kuro walked through the streets, not hiding from demons anymore. She still searched the city for her mistress. She felt a faint power level near her, maybe it was her mistress.

     She hurried towards the power level to find a girl unconscious on the ground with a boy next to her smirking.

     "Get away from my mistress!" Kuro yelled at the boy as she ran towards them. "Your mistress?" You red-eyed boy asked curiously. "Yes so don't touch her you filthy vermin!" Kuro howled in disgust.

     "So, Kuro, you are still alive." The boy spat. "Do I know you?" Kuro asked shielding her mistress from view.

     "Yes. In fact, I was the one who killed Namaikina, or Akina." The boy laughed darkly before turning and running. "Coward! Akura-ou you're a coward!" Kuro yelled angrily before turning her attention to her mistress.

     She picked her up and headed towards the mansion she was living at. She had built a mansion in the forest because she knew one day she would be reunited with Akina.

     "Put (y/n) down!" Someone yelled while running towards her and her mistress. "Tomoe?!" Kuro exclaimed. "How do you know my name woman?!" Tomoe asked angrily, someone he didn't know was holding the love of his life like she was in danger.

     "How dare you! She loved you in her past life and you betrayed her love! You claim to care about her now? When she's helpless? I bet you just want to kill her!" Kuro exclaimed angrily.

      "He lost his memory of his past when he was a wild fox, now he's a familiar to a land god." Another man told her. "You finally show up Mizuki!" Tomoe yelled. "Sorry! Someone pushed me because they were running so I took a bit longer..." Mizuki said scratching his head.

     "I don't care! I am Akina's loyal follower! I will take her reincarnation and train her to be the queen of this world! The true queen of destruction!" Kuro yelled before taking off.

"Kuro?"