2- Parchment

"Moooooooom I'm home!" The sound of my voice echoes through the mansion.

No response.

I walk upstairs, I open the door of her room to see if she's in there. Sadly, no where to be found.

I walk up to one of our butlers, "Giovanni, have you seen my mother anywhere?".
"I'm afraid not, sire". I receive as reply.

I get a bit worried and decide to look for her, I enter the clothing room, but, she isn't there either.

Suddenly I hear cracking above me, there is something or in the storage room upstairs we never use, it's full of old stuff.

The ladder is out? Someone's definitely there, probably mom, but what would she do there.

"Mom?".
"Ooh hey sweetheart! I was just searchi- i mean cleaning, you want something to drink??" She puts on her confident smile. that seemed a little bit odd today.

I spot her putting something away in a box, before climbing off the ladder.

"Ye sure coming" I slowly reply.

We walk downstairs and get ourselves something to drink,
"So how was school?" My mom asks, holding a cup of her favorite earl grey tea.

"It's really big, hard to find your class".
I take a nip of my coke and let out a sigh of relief. I think my hungry tummy was almost burning itself.

"I'll go do some homework I guess" I finish my ice tea and pick my bag up, I don't have homework for tomorrow, but hell yea! want to know what she put back in that box.

Once at my room I take a piece of chocolate from my secret stash and drop down on my bed, what a long, tiring, terrible, exhausting school day.

I wait with little patience till the clock hits 2:00 AM and take out the ladder. I try remembering what box it was exactly.

Once I took the ladder upstairs I find myself in a odd situation.
I'm sure the box was here, someone must have moved it...

I shove away some boxes, nothing.

continuing my search, I small noise out of pain escapes my lips. I bumped my head on the lower part of the oblique ceiling.

I check the ceiling so I won't bump my head again, then i notice a loose ceiling plate.

I press it away and a secret space is revealed. Just big enough to fit a certain box, I take it out and open the box, what could be so important that it had to be so well hidden?

I found the item I was searching for, it's a old parchment.

I find myself staring at it.

1th Son of the 8th generation? That'd be me but-,

Assuming the person who wrote this wasn't by his full mind, I took a picture of the parchment just in case, did some badass super hero moves for the irony of it, and put everything back in the box exactly as before.

I put the box back in the secret room and put the loose plate back.
Naild it!

Filled with adrenaline and questions I returned to my room.

Im quite stressed, my secret stash disappears into my hungry tummy In literally no time. It's 2:37 AM, thank god, I can have some sleep before school!

******************************************************************************************************
(Media; White-Haired girl, edited; eye color changed. Parchment; heavily edited added a lot of details and text)

I tried to bring at least a bit action into this chapter :3 I tried! Comment what you think of it XDD

Please vote for this chapter and maybe follow meh XD thanks a lot if you read this, it means a lot ;3

GREEEEEEEEEEEETZZZZ Sylver XDDD DONT FORGET TO VOTE PLZ XDDD