9- No Precence, No hearing, No Sight.

Miss Takashi looks around the room. With her daughter beside her. It's clean and white.
As she nervously looks the doctor in the eye, she receives a answer she'd rather not have heard...

"Mrs. Takashi, your daughter appears to be deaf". The doctor guides the mom and her child to the exit. "Im afraid it can never be fixed..."

She clenches her daughters hand, and cries silently.
"So this is the price..." she whispers to herself, clenching her teeth.

-

Yikes! Just in time for class.

I take seat in history class. Kaori hasn't shown up for classes for a week now, I can only assume she left.

On the other hand. The white haired girl has still been in all my classes.
I stretch my legs and settle down a bit.
I haven't told anyone the strange things the white haired girl told me.
But oh well, if she had anything scary in mind she would have let the demon kill my ass.

I have studied the parchment, the things I discovered so far are the following;

First, the gift is moving things, like how I bend the pencil and repaired the window. And I figured it was probably also why the glass fell the other day. I think to myself.

It's called shaping, since it said something about a gift, Shaper. You get it.
And also two Important factors are, It said "the power has a price" which means I probably have pay in some kind of way? Maybe they owe me a loan for it. I laugh to myself. Like I'd know.

And I'm not the only one. The girl repaired the window as well, after all.
I'm planning on hearing the girl out over my sister, since I couldn't make much out of that spirt crap.

It's after school. I asked the girl to meet me at the lake, I'm at.
She should be here anytime soon.
I pluck some grass out of the ground while I sit down. I lean back on the tree behind me. I look at my watch. It's 4:22 PM

"So your waiting for the dead girl? You must be stupid you haven't noticed yet".
I slow voice of a child speaks.
I flinch at the word "dead" I Jump up, and look around me to find the source of the sound.

"Where are you? Reveal yourself." I command.

"With pleasure, though I'm afraid I don't know where I am". The child speaks again.

I grit my teeth. Then I realize there's someone up in the tree.
"It seems like I have been spotted..." the child speaks. It jumps down with making no to little sound.

I'm facing a child, a boy at the age of 10 maybe. His torso is faced towards me. But his eyes seem oddly averted.
"Your wondering about my eyes. Are you not." He sais.
"So you tend to read minds too" I say.
"No, this just happens to be a event that frequently happened to me." He shakes his head slowly.
"One cannot read one else's mind, it's the spirits private space. No man can and no creature ever will". He adds

"You are blind aren't you?" I ask the boy.
He smiles with slight approval. "You may call it blind. I cannot see my surroundings. I see... Spirits..."

"Well, all I can say for now is that your sister brought me to you. Your sister and I, and a third soul are bound together to guide the spirits.."

He murmurs a melody that gives me the chills.

~Three Spirts, bound by soul. We sacrificed, longing for the same goal.
The Knight, doomed to lose his sight.
The Princes Dear, whom will never hear.
The Dragon of Steel. Who won't ever feel.~

"This is one of the most accurate songs I know. Humans tend to get wrong ideas very quickly, if I may say." The boy says.

Rin. I should've realized she's deaf sooner. he is talking about a sacrifice.. that means she sacrificed her hearing I assume... my teeth clench together. I have to struggle, to hold back the tears. I couldn't think of any word to describe the question I felt. The pain stabbing in my chest. "Why..."

"Humans won't ever understand" and with that the boy disappeared.

Once he was gone I see the white haired girl running towards me.

"Your late!" I say, trying to put myself together.
"Hey I would be here at 4:25 PM! that's not true at all!" She makes a annoyed face that's pretty cute in some way.

I look at my watch. 4:22 PM.

**************************************

I_Wish_there_where_people_who_read_diz_book_T.T