6- Night Visitor

I'm in my bed, my face buried in my pillow and my blankets wrapped around me.

I've been like this four hours, unable to fall asleep in the fear a Devil - Koari in this case- decides to drop by and pierce my heart with a spear. Not the most enjoyable thing to think about.

Not to mention how the White-Haired girl blocked the spear of a freaking ass Devil and were the hack she got that sword from!

I burry my head even deeper in my pillow - I'm actually grateful how soft this pillow is.
A more comforting thought crosses my mind.

She protected me!

She was there, right when I needed help, and the strand of white hair disappearing around the corner, her, when I couldn't find my class, she was there. In all my classes, she always seems to be there.

I quickly turn around and look at the window. *nock nock*
When I force my eyes to focus, again I hear the nocking. *nock nock*

I take a deep breath and gather all my courage, I walk in the direction of the big window.

As I open the curtains a little bit to see a glimpse of who's there,

I jump backwards, glass is flying all around. Apparently someone kicked it in.
It's double glass and extra thick, the hack?!

Unharmed the White-Haired girl walks around like she owns the place.

"What the hell?!" I yell at her.
"Oh hai! I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I felt negative emotions coming from you" she says worried, but still her cheerful self.

I just stare at the window she just kicked in, it's the freaking third floor!

"Oh I see, your worried about the window?" She asks.
"You just broke the window! Of course I'm worried!" I annoyedly say.

She averts her eyes, she stares at the place the mirror used to be and I notice a focused look on her face, all shattered pieces gather and a totally new-looking window forms.
Can't say I'm surprised much, what's a magically repairing window compared to a devil randomly feeling the need to kill you uh?

"The devil didn't randomly tried to kill you" I turn my head to the girl who just spoke these words.
"Would you mind not reading MY mind?" I ask.
"I didn't read your mind" she replies.
"Then how would you know that!" Getting tired of her mysteriousness, i snap at her.

"It's too soon for you to know that, you probably won't understand nor believe it".

Assuming she's just talking nonsense I just ask another question.

"According to you, why did she try to end my life?".
"I didn't say I'd tell you why silly, I just wanted to let you know it wasn't random". She tries making her way out of my room.

"Well thanks a lot for the info! It totally helps so much I feel so enlightened!" My voice is filled with sarcasm.

She sighs and drops on my bed "I'd tell you but I can't!".
"Well let me guess, you work for a secret organization you are a top agent thing and are searching for supernatural life forms?!" I say like it's obvious.

"Well if you are fine with thinking that it spares me a lot of avoiding questions! Though I do not like telling lies, you know". She raises her eyebrow.

She continues "All I'm going to say is that you need to but effort in decoding that old permanent, figure out what it means. It's possible I disappear into nothingness any moment".

"Your just gonna leave off to somewhere else and leave me with this crap?" I say.

"I won't go somewhere else. I'd just die".

A silence fills the room.
Her words repeating in my head over and over again.

"I'd just die".

"Well it might be time for me to leave uh?" The Girl turns her attention to me.
"Once I leave trough the window it's up to you to fix the place".She adds.

She comes up from my bed and stands before the window.
I realize I still do not know her name.
"Wait!".
She turns around and now looks at me.

"What's your name?".

She closes her eyes for a few seconds, and then opens them again. I gaze into her Turquoise eyes.

"You haven't made one up yet".

******************************************************************************************************

Aye! New chapter after 10 days XD I'm basically writing this story for my own eyes. I'd be surprised if someone read it lol XDD even though I don't get much comments, I noticed this book almost reached a 140 reads! Thanks!!!!!!!! BTW I loved bringing some questions into the story XD I PROBABLY HAVE A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES AGAIN XDDDDD oh well English is not my first language so y'all gotta deal ^-^!

ITS SO HARD TO USE EMOJIS!!! XD XF ^-^ *_* @-@ B)
I barely manage lol XD but I know readers hate them @-@ and since there are people who read my book when they feel like it, I'm doomed to take distance of my dear emojis T^T

:3 vote

x3 comment

;3 follow

83 share

=3 fan
(This part had literally been delayed for a entire day because I didn't know a title that's could but wouldn't spoil content XD)( I didn't have to edit the media btw already fit her XD)