4- Summer Breeze

I open the curtains, and my room is filled with light.
I now open the window, i look outside and feel the summer breeze.
I can see the park from here. It's absolutely breathtaking, petals falling from trees filling the air with pink happiness, the field is filled with bright flowers. Summer.

I run down the stairs, from my room to the ridiculously big kitchen.
It often bothers me my father build it extra big just because he could.
I don't like being Ichiro's son, I'm a person of my own.
I take a seat on the table, expensive food made by the chef and served by the butlers is on the table.

I rebelliously shove a spoon of the cornflakes I just made in my mouth.
My mom sighs at the sight of me not willing to eat the food on the table.
"I know you don't like living of your dads money honey, but it's a shame to throw it away". She says.

I give in, "well what about I go picnic with my friends and the rest goes to the ones who made it".

"That's my boy!" And she gives me a true smile, not the ones just to smile. This is the smile I always saw, the one I always admired.

My mom has been really nervous since I got near the age of 15. I've been 15 for a month now, I see my mom that once smiled so much get more sad every day...

"So who's going with you?" She asks.
I snap back to reality, formerly having flash backs of a fight between my mom and dad.

"I'm going of for a month again, here give this to Ryan"
"Ichiro, children need your presence more then your presents, you should be home once in a while, be the dad!"

"Ryaaaaaaaan?" She calls for my attention, because a spaced out again.
"Uh yes mom?" I say with my mouth full of cornflakes.
"Who's going with you?"
"Osamu and Sakura are" as I take another spoon.
"Sakura? A girl with two boys?".
"Maybe she'll ask a friend with her I don't know". I finish my food and make my way to the door.
"If you like someone, I'm a total pro" my mom laughs.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the door and pick my bike up from the ground, where I dropped it yesterday.

"See you later!" My mom waves.
I wave back and make my way to school.

"A picnic? Awesome! This is going to be just great!!"
Sakura is totally into picnicking apparently, I think with a smile on my face.

"I can take whoever with me you said? Hmm maybe Kirome, Lucy, Dakorei, Anō,..."

And she goes on like this for hours! My jaws drops.

"Just messing with you! You should've seen your face!!!" Sakura laughs uncontrollably.
"What's up with my face!" I say.
She just chuckles.
"I'll be taking Kouri with me if that's okay with you!
Kouri, who could that be...

"Course it is" I reply.

Sakura then quickly approaches me and whispers in my ear. "Kouri thinks your really cute".
She makes fun of my red face and chuckles.

Next thing I see Osamu walking up.
Sakura walks in his direction.
"Hey monkey face! You are invited to a picnic!"
"Lit! And are you gonna use that nickname forever?"
He continues "puppy dog face would be way more suitable" and a makes a pouty face.

"You look ridiculous right now" she jokes.
"Liar. You totally want to hug me now"
Which makes her blush a little.
"Like i'd ever!" She responds.
He chuckles.

"So who's coming with us??" Osamu asks.
Sakura thinks out loud. "Ryan, Kouri, you and me."
I curiously wonder who that Kouri is, only time can tell I guess.

"Are you plotting a double date or something?" I say. Sakura and Osamu exchange glances and scream "NO WAY!"

"Tsunderes" I say.
"I'll talk to you later when you are kissing Kaori" Sakura says.
"I Don't even know her" I fire back.
"You'll know her soon enough" Sakura replies.

We all glare at eachother
"........." a silence follows.

"HAHHAHAAAAA" and we all burst out in laughter.
People around school stare at us from inside the building, we are in the grass field before the building.

Once we put ourselves together we head for our classrooms.

I had to deal with my pencils magically reforming, when I broke it I just put the two pieces together and it was one piece again. I'm going to become a magician when I grow up. Lol no. I did completely freak my science teacher out. Definitely worth it!!!!!

"Hey, you really got to show me just how you did that" Osamu gives me a elbow.
"Pretty simple. Just hold the pieces together".

Osamu attempts a few times but didn't succeed, he shrug it off.

After class' over Osamu make our way to Sakura's classroom.
"Oh hey guys!" She greets us.
"Hey" I reply.
"Hey Saku" Osamu says.
"Kaori is in your class right? Why didn't you take her with you?"
"Don't know what she looks like" I simply answer.
"I'll text her to meet us at the grand tree". Sakura says as she grabs her phone.
We head in the direction of the grand tree.
"Look there is she!" Sakura says.
I look but I don't see the white-haired girl, wen we walk closer I notice the girl from my class, Kaori Uno.
"Well hey guys!" She greats us.
"Hey Kaori!" Sakura hugg attacks her.
Osamu and I just go with a simple "hey".

"Ryan! This is Kaori!" She has red hair and emerald green eyes. Her hair reaches to just below her shoulders.
"And Kaori, this is Ryan!" What she's seeing, I have icy blue eyes, pitch black hair and I can say from myself I'm quite muscular.
"Well let's get going!" Sakura says.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
Ryan looks almost identical to the main character of My little monster (Haiku or Hiku or smth XD) but I didn't want to identically copy him =\ anyways that quite what he looks like! Though he has a bit wilder hair ^-^ I'm having a hard time not using emojis btw XD
I'll edit a pic for Koari in the next ep! I try not to make this story predictable btw >_< I hope you guys all thought Kaori is the White-Haired girl XDDD

Stay tuned for the next Part! AND PLZ VOTEEEEE AND SHAREEEE AND OTHER AWESOME THINGS (jkjk XD)