7- Rin

I narrow my eyes, focusing on the shattered pieces of glass spread out on the floor.

Ridiculous yes, but I would need a very good excuse for my extra thick window on the 3rd floor to be broken! And nevertheless I saw that girl successfully repair it.

I imagine the window as how it was before.
The window forms, it wasn't so hard as I thought I'd be.

I let out a deep breath and drop on the couch, I stretch and then relax.
I look at the time projected above my bed, 5:23 AM. Guess who isn't getting any sleep tonight!

I didn't make my homework so a decide to make it, since I got almost killed by a devil thing girl in my class today- and it doesn't seem like a good plan to say to the teacher I didn't make my homework, because I was almost killed by the spear of one of my classmates.
This world is so dang unfair.

As I stand up and grab my bag, I decide to make my homework in bed since its damn freaking cold, I do not like to freeze my toes of for fun.

I glance in the mirror for a brief moment, I got bags under my eyes from here to Tokyo.

I get myself a flashlight and set up a kind of 'tent' of thick blankets, I crawl underneath with all my clothes still on, and my homework. and settle down.

Can someone explain to me why I need to learn Spanish when I've never spoken to someone who's Spanish?? Beats me.

I grab some Skittles out of my bag. You need to eat well when you're cold!- I think..?

Suddenly footsteps on the hallway scare the bejeezus out of me.

*Thump* *Thump*

The footsteps come closer.

*Thump* *Thump*

They are light and hesitating footsteps. It's either a baby monster or a pure professional to fake it.

The door slowly opens. "Ryan...?" Asks a Toddler alike voice.

My sister...

"Go to sleep Rin!" I gesture to her room.
"I can't sleep..." She says softly whining.
"You can help me with my homework if you promise to keep silent okay?".
She didn't really seem to respond to my voice. So I pull the blankets up to gesture her it's alright.

She snuggles in my tent agains me, Whoah she's really cold!

I offer her some skittles, her face immediately brightens as she grabs the entire bag of skittles.

I might be more of a father then a brother to Rin. I use to take care of her all day, since my mom also has to run her business, and my dad's always on business trips.

Once done with my homework I kick my bag out of my tent alike thing and drop to a deep deep sleep. I'm not going to school tomorrow. Screw that.

***********************************************************

SHORT CHAPTER! Sorry.. ._.
I won't unload any time soon I think, my grandma got really sick and I have a lot of tests for school... Wish me luck. Cya