Challenge Accepted

I woke up early and got showered. I got dressed and ready for the day, as I made my way downstairs I heard noises in the kitchen. I walked in to find tully drinking a cup of coffee. I poured myself a cup as well. After drinking it I turned to tell tully goodbye only to have him pick me up and place me on the counter. 

"I love you beauty queen" he said.

"I love you" I smiled.

I headed out and drove to TM. I went inside the office to find wendy sitting at the desk.

"shit might get deep" I said.

"seriously" she asked.

"yea, I hope you can forgive me" I said.

"thank you" she smiled as I got up and walked out.

I drove out of the lot. I drove around town for a while until I found part of the mc. I noticed jax, chibs, and happy weren't with the crew I spotted. I doubled back around the building and spotted zack out front. The rest of the crew had went inside. I fired one shot and dropped zack before hauling ass. I got to tully's shop and went inside.

"take care of shit" tully asked.

"yea, zack is done" I said.

"alright, im going to wait and see if jax calls me" he said.

"alright" I said.

I walked outside and drove to the local diner. I went inside and sat at the table. I ordered and waited for food. After a good twenty minutes my food was brought to the table. I started eating until someone sat across from me.

I looked up to see jax.

"zack only right" he asked.

"yea, nothing fatal" I said.

"hes at st. Thomas" he said.

"alright, happy and chibs" I asked.

"chibs knows, happy is in the dark, happy thinks zack is dead, I called tully in front of them and got the confirmation that you killed him" he said.

"tully thinks im testing the mc's loyalty. I planted the bug that happy wanted me to kiss him and shit, look I understand how this isn't fair to happy" I said.

"tay, I understand you testing his loyalty, as well as testing tully's loyalty. I get it, but in the end you have to make the decision of who you want" he said.

"I know, and im almost positive I already have that figured out" I said.

"alright" he said.

"I also did as you asked and told wendy things were getting messy" I said.

"I know, shes taking the kids and going back up to nero's for a few days until things settle down" he said.

"good, this really may get messy" I sighed.

"you do know that your test of loyalty on happy makes him disloyal to the club" he asked.

"possibly, but you need to understand that you have been disloyal to the club, family is always first" I said.

"I know, that's why im allowing this" he said getting up.

He threw money on the table to pay for my food and walked out.

I finished eating and headed out. I was driving through charming when a bike cut me off and stopped. It was happy, he waved for me to follow him. I did as requested until we got to an empty parking lot. I got out of the truck and walked up to happy who had just gotten off his bike.