Chapter 5

"No no, It's o-" Before I could finish declining his offer Jake stepped in. "That would be great, sir." Looking to me before looking at Glitter. "Let's get going." taking her hand he led her to the passenger side of the SUV.

 "Oh! We are going to Georgia's dinner. It's not that far just down 4th street" Jake gave Christian directions. Glitter leaned over and whispered something into Jakes' ear before looking back at me with a hopeful look. I groaned looking out into the parking lot as Jake walked to the driver's side of his vehicle. Honestly, I was looking anywhere other than at Christian.

"I'm this way," he spoke softly to me. Like if he raised his voice i'd disappear. He stepped off the curb, taking a few steps into the parking lot before turning to me. Silently I weighed my options, on one hand, I could run and look like a complete coward for no reason. Or I could just go with the flow and see what transpires.

I let out a soft sigh "I'm not all that hungry." I lied and just like my body wanted him it also wanted me to come clean. My stomach let out a ferocious growl, causing my blood rush to my face. Christian looked away chuckling to himself. I stormed passed him deeper into the parking lot. "Hey Faye, wait up," he called out making me stop frozen in my spot.

"Isn't that a little too informal. Mr. Quil." I responded coldly, just as the tension seems to fade it snaps right back. Christian sighed but began walking again. Letting him take the lead I scanned the parking lot, looking for a car that screamed Christian. I followed silently behind him, walking to the far side of the lot. 

I let my eyes wonder to him. He was dressed more causally then the last time id saw him. Pair of dark blue jeans and a black v-neck. A duster brown leather jacket covered him. pulling my eyes away from him is when I spotted a sleek black motorcycle with a cherry red helmet on its seat. The grin pulled at my lips and I couldn't help but flash him an excited smile. He was watching me for a moment before he returned the smile.

He wiggled his eyebrows handing me the helmet "Want to go for a ride?" I laughed at his forwardness. Not a school girl giggle, a hysterical laugh, snorts included. Which caused a very breath taking smile to appear on Christian's face. 

Grabbing the helmet, I swung my leg over the bike, not very gracefully I might add. Pulling the helmet over my head a thought hit me like a lightning bolt. Scooting closer to him I pulled up my visor and leaned closer to his ear.

"That's not the only thing I want to ride." A deep shiver coursed through his body. I giggled to myself knowing I wanted to fly with him someday. A smile grew on my lips if I could cause such a reaction in my body I was glad I could return the favor.

 I placed my hands on his lower stomach and smiled harder when his body shifted against me. Christian sped off making me squeak and pull our bodies closer to each other. I swore I heard him chuckle. I forced my eyes open.

The world around us seemed to whiz past; I gaped at the beauty. I'd never gone this fast before. Looking ahead of us I saw Jakes SUV. Pointing I shouted over the wind "Look its the guys." Christian nodded and zoomed closer to them till we I was right next to jakes door. I pushed my visor back down so Jake couldn't see my face.

 Jake turned to look over at us. I took that brief moment to flip him the bird. His mouth automatically dropped opened, and the giggles took over my body. I tapped Christians shoulder hoping he would get the hit. With a nod from him, I tightened my hold around his waist. Christian picked up the speed leaving the SUV in our dust.

My adrenaline pumping and thumping through my veins, I did something completely new to me. I ground my hips against Christian. I nearly moaned at the contact, with the bike vibrating under me and the pressure now on my lower half. Christians body stiffed and before I could knock sense into my body, I ground against him again.