Convincing aphmau

"Aphmau.. You need to tell garroth."
We are currently trying to convince aphmau to tell the two boys who have fallen head over heals for her.

She's so lucky..

Wait! What am I thinking!
Love is stupid. I learnt that long ago..

"But.. What about Laurence.." Cadenza interrupts.

"I-I can't tell him yet. He's going through a lot already." Aphmau replies , her voice all shaky and strained.

She must feel ill. Or is there something we don't know?

Cadenza raises a brow in confusion and starts playing with a piece of her fiery hair in aggravation. "What do you mean going through? What's he going through? He hasn't told me anything!"

Cadenza must be mad..thinking her brother doesn't trust her..

"It's - it's nothing. Not anything big I swear otherwise I would tell you!" Aphmau confirms, but I can tell she's lying.
"Your lying." I say bluntly , my head filling with thoughts of confusion as anger burns inside of me,

Why would she lie to us? To me. I'm her best friend. Right?
No your not. Your not worthy.
Shut up.. I am. I will be.

"Katelyn I don't know what your talking about. I am telling the truth! I swear! I will always tell the truth to you." Aphmau snaps slightly.

But you aren't telling the truth now are you?

"Fine! I give in! I'll talk to garroth! But not Laurence. Not for a while anyway..."

I smile lightly at her as lucinda and cadenza high five each other.
After they have done that cadenza comes up to me, "hey! You owe me money remember, I said we'd get her to talk to one of them!"

I roll my eyes as I grab the money from my pocket and hand it over.
"Yeah I know and I said she won't do it cause shes to stubborn and she'll be to sassy for you to handle!"

Aphmau hears this and perks up while giving me a playful glare, "hey!"

I smile at her and chuckle, "oops!"

-----------

•~•

I FINALLY UPDATED!! Be proud of me children! I'm sorry it took so long but I had ma reasons!!

So anyway .. Why do you think Aphmau doesn't want to talk to Laurence??? Ehhhhhhhh!?

Anyway!!  ... Good bye! Have a nice day/night/evening/afternoon /morning/ ya know what! Have a good day or night reader! Haha

-otpprincess1237 ^-^

YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT THE CAT FACE!! Wrong! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

SO MANY CATTSSSS THERE SO BEAUTIFUL!!

There magical healing cats :3

TEEHEE