Aphmau's suprise!

Cadenza grabs my hand before I can ask any more questions and we start running towards one of the small houses.

Once we get inside, away from the noisy sea gulls , I notice Aphmau laying on a bed peacefully.

"Is she alright?" I ask myself out load

"She fainted, I don't exactly know what happened, she seemed fine but.. Wait a minute , you don't think- never mind!" Cadenza speaks up.

We reach the house and walk inside.

I put a confused look on my face and I'm about to ask more questions about what she meant when there's a shuffle from the bed as Aphmau begins to wake up.

"Aphmau are you okay? You fainted suddenly."

Aphmau tries to get up but ends up falling one again. "Yeah fine , just tired."

I give her a look of disbelief and so does Lucinda. "That's not what happens when your tired Aphmau , it's been happening a lot lately , are you sure your okay?" Lucinda asks.

Aphmau smiles at us to try trick us into thinking she's fine. "Just hungry."

Cadenza suddenly looks as if s light bulb has gone off in her head while I still stand there, confused.

"How long have you been hungry for Aphmau?"

"When I'm hungry, I don't know. " Aphmau answers with a derp expression on her face. I agree with Aphmau, it was a silly question.

"How long have you known?" Cadenza asks confidently.

"Known what?!" I'm so confused , I need to punch something! Or someone at least!

Aphmau coughs and shuffles awkwardly for a moment.

"Girls.. There's something I need to tell you.." My eyes widen in worry as Aphmau speaks these words.

Gushes of wind come through the open windows in the house at just the right moment as Aphmau speaks her next, shocking, words...

"I'm pregnant."