Katelyn's jealousy

"Katelyn!! Katelyn!!!" I hear someone shout as I'm lying in my bed.

"What?!" I mumble , still shouting.

I look up and open my eyes. It's garroth.

"Aphmau needs us!!" He practically shouts at me, then straightens himself out, trying to be cool again.

"Who's us?" I ask getting out of bed,

Great! I fell asleep in my clothes!

I think to myself, not realising garroth has spoken,

"Pardon?" I say politely , but not to soft.

"You,Lucinda and Travis!" He repeats.

Lucinda? Travis? Me?

I growl.

"I get the feeling you don't like Travis?"

"I don't dislike him.." I reply quietly back to him and I see in the corner of my eye he is smirking as he walks out of the door.

I walk with him to the others.

Before Aphmau comes I notice that Travis is standing really close to Lucinda.

I don't like it for some reason!

I give him a look and he smirks.

When Aphmau finally comes she tells us of her plan to go to O'kahsis with me and garroth and for Travis and Lucinda to stay behind.

"Stay here, with Lucinda?" He pauses and smirks, "that doesn't sound like a job at all!" He then moves closer to her and she gives him an evil look, but she doesn't stop him.

My heart starts to race and I don't know why. I suddenly get a horrible feeling in my stomach.

Am I jealous?!

No! I can't be! That would mean I like him!

I want to protest against Aphmau's idea so bad , but I can't , I can't let anyone know of my feelings, I have to block them out, because the last time I didn't..

Jeffrey..

"Katelyn, you and garroth are coming with me!" Aphmau says, ignoring Travis' comment.

"Awwww! Your taking Katelyn away from me!"

I smile slightly, trying not to blush.

Why does he care? Wait does he actually care?

"I would rather go to O'kahsis then stay anywhere NEAR YOU , Travis!" I say in response.

Why did I do that? Am i trying to make him dislike me?!!!!! Why am I such an idiot?!!

"Ouch" he replies, as if I just stabbed him with a blade.

"But that's alright! I know your just playing hard to get!" He finishes.

'GRRRR'

But you know what! Maybe I am..

Hey and thank you for 104 people reading this! Like whoa! Anyway .. Did anyone else get annoyed at the fact that Travis has to stay with Lucinda , because I cried. Just a bit. Nope that's a lie... I cried a lot.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter reader!

-otp princess ^-^

440 words wow!