Our memories

I get out of my bed and walk out to Aphmau's house, how ether as I'm about to approach it I realise Zoey has already gone in.

I will just see her later.

For now I just walk down to the beautiful beach area at the edge of the island.

Beaches always remind me of the first time we met Travis and those stupid imps burnt down our ship.

Wait Katelyn! What are you doing?!
Why are you thinking about Travis of all people?!

Then another memory of that day forms in my head,

I remember the imp transforming into Jeffrey, (I know it's spelt jeffory but spell check won't let me!!)

That threw me off guard that day.
I let my weakness show and let everyone down.

I shake off the memory,

It's in the past Katelyn.. Forget about it.

But for some reason .. I can't.

I hear something in the distance.

It sounds like it's coming from where Aaron.. Yeah.. Where he .. Ahem*

Anyway.. I run down there to investigate and see a werewolf looking man fighting garroth and someone else , who appears to be female fighting Aphmau.

It takes a while but my eyes finally make out the figure as the sun sets.

I was about to run in when I'm pulled back.

Suddenly vylad comes running in , pulling the man off of trav.. I mean garroth.

What is wrong with my head today? Why do I keep thinking of Travis?

Then I realise , the person who pulled me back from the fight is wrapping their arms around my waist.

I immediately know who it is and swat his arm away, but at the same time I mumble quietly, "thank ..you.."

I turn round to see Travis , with a confused look on his face.

"What did I do?" He asks, smirking at the fact that I hadn't realised he was getting super close to me.

"You knew I was weak .. So you kept me from fighting.. So I am grateful." I reply slowly, as if it were the easiest thing in the world to understand.

"You would have done the same for me!" He replies, a ray of hope in his eyes and a smile planted across his adorable face.

Wait ?!! Adorable?!

Okay when did kawaii chan get in my brain because I'm acting weird today!!!

I give him a look that says , are you sure about that? But in my head, I know I really would of...