Chapter Six (Percy's Point Of View)

I was walking in the night sky, among the stars. I could see the constellations and Olympus in the distance.

As I walked across the dark but starry night sky, I found the person I was looking for.

I walked in the direction of The Huntress.

When I got there, I saw a person.

It was Zoë.

I walked up to her.

I looked down when I stood next to her.

"I can see the hunters," I muttered. Zoë suddenly had her bow pointing at my heart.

I looked at it, then at her.

"Sister," I said, "I have only come to talk." I looked at her bow sadly. "And I wish that would be able to kill me."

Zoë looked at me again and recognized me.

She lowered her bow.

"Sister?" she asked. "What do thou mean by that? And I thought thou had died, Percy, thou had disappeared from the surface of the Earth!"

"You're dam right I did," I growled darkly, a glint of insanity appearing in my eyes. I blinked, and it was gone.

Zoë took a step back nervously.

"Oh, don't worry," I said to her, "I don't bite."

Zoë sat down next to me.

"Well not too hard, anyway," I muttered.

Zoë slapped me, but I didn't feel it, not really.

I suddenly smiled brightly. "And the part about me being your brother, well, I'm part of the hunt now!" I put my arms out wide and accidentally fell backwards out of the sky.

"Whoops," I muttered as I face planted into the ground.

The surprising thing is, it didn't hurt.

Okay, that's not surprising. Compared to torture, falling headfirst into the ground from the stars doesn't hurt at all.

Its sad but true.

I flashed back up in a sitting position.

"I'm back."

Zoë jumped again. She slapped my arm (it didn't hurt). "Don't do that!"

I shrugged. "It was funny when I did it to Zeusey Pants."

"You did that to Zeus?" Zoë asked, eyes wide.

"Yep."

"And you didn't get blown up?"

"Do I look blown up to you?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "He is one of the ones who forced me to become a god."

Zoë's eyes widened. "You are a god?"

"Of heroes and loyalty," I stated. "I didn't even want it! It's milady Artemis's fault. If she just hadn't voted for me to become immortal.

"I wish I could die," I muttered quietly, but Zoë heard.

"Why do thou wish for that?" she asked.

I looked her in the eyes.

"My life has been hard for the last twelve thousand something years."

Zoë nodded. "But why do thou want to die?"

"I've wanted to die since I was five," I muttered.

Zoë's eyes widened. "That's before thou knew you were a demigod."

I glanced at her and raised an eyebrow. "You think mortals don't have their problems?"

Zoë thought about it, then gasped. "You were not!" she exclaimed. "Mortal children were sometimes abused. Is that what happened to thee?"

I looked at her again with a guarded expression.

"Don't tell anyone," I warned.

"Who would I tell?" she asked.

"That," I said, clapping my hands together, "is why I came. I'm offering you a chance to come back to life and rejoin the hunt."

Zoë stared at me. "Really?" She asked. "You would do that?"

"Of course," I replied.

Zoë thought about it.

After a while, she sighed. "Okay."

I smiled. I clapped my hands together and the dream slowly faded away. . .