Ch.5 Zoom

(It has been 2 months since Harrison Wells arrived from Earth-2. He is helping us close all but one of the breached to his Earth-2. In return, we will help him get his daughter, Jesse, back from Zoom. Harry, Cisco calls him, and Jay aren't nice to each other and got into a fight when we told Jay he was here...Jay has been gone since then. We have taken down 2 of Zoom's goons: Sand-Demon, and Dr. Light. We are now trying to find a way to lure Zoom to our breach/At STAR Labs, around 7pm) "I have an idea...we could have your friend, Miss Park, put on her doppelgänger's outfit and pretend to kill you and lure Zoom to your dead corpse. Suggested Harry. "That's brilliant." Said Cait. "Thank you, Snow." Harry replied.(At Central City Picture News) "That was Barry...he wants to know if you're able to put on Dr. Light's outfit and lure Zoom to you and him?" Asked Iris. "Sure...he might've pushed my other-self around, but not me." Linda replied. "Ok, I'll get my stuff, see you in the car. "Said Iris as she went into another room. "Ok...." Said Linda as she exited the building.(A monstrous figure with sparks of blue lightning stands over her, breathing heavily) "AHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as the monster took her. "Lindaaaa!!!!" Shouted Iris as she exited the building.(At STAR Labs) "I just got off the phone with Iris...she thinks Zoom might've taken Linda. We NEED to find him!" I said as I put my suit on. "H...he's on the roof." Said Cisco as I pulled my mask up and ran up to the roof.(On the roof) "Hey! Leave her out of this, ok?" I asked as he held Linda over the edge of the building. "You like to fish with bait, Flash?....I do too!" Said Zoom with his dark voice as he let Linda go. "No!" I shouted as I ran down the side of the roof and grabbed her and sat her on the ground. "You need to run, I'll take care of him!" I said. "No, you can't fight that...thing! It's a monster. You need to run Barry!" Linda replied. "I've got this, now GO!" I said as I turned around and saw Zoom. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Everything!" Zoom replied. "You wanna be me? Is that it? You wanna be a hero?!" I asked. "Heroes die." He replied. "Only if you catch them." I replied as I began running around the Labs. "Why is he running?" Asked Harry. "Oooohhhh he's gonna thunder-bolt him!" Said Cisco excitedly. "What?" Asked Harry again. "Jay taught Barry to throw lightning last month." Caitlin explained. "Aaarrrrrhhhhh!!!!!" I shouted as I threw my lightning at Zoom.(Zoom catches the lightning and throws it at my chest) "Niceeeeee..." Said Cisco. "Oh God!" Said Cait as Zoom grabbed the lighting and sent it back at me. "Did you guys see that?" I asked as I got back up. "See him catch a bolt of lightning with those...demonic claws? YEP! I saw it." Cisco replied sarcastically. "Barry, try my speed-dampener." Harry suggested. "No, Barry, you can't do this by yourself. Maybe we should call Green Arrow, or..." Said Cait. "Don't worry...he's not alone." Said Harry as he grabbed his gun from Earth-2 and left the cortex.(Outside) "Come on!!!" I said as I taunted Zoom into following me to the roof. "Hahaha!!" Laughed Zoom evilly as we began to throw punches. "Ahhhhh!!!" I yelled as Zoom threw me off the roof. "Nice try...Flash." Said Zoom as he broke my back with one hit.(Harry shoots a dart at Zoom) "Never forget...I'm the fastest man alive!" Said Zoom as he caught the speed-dampener and shoved it in my chest. "Ughhhh!" I shouted as I passed out. "Your next!" Said Zoom as he picked me up and drug me around the city.(At CCPN) "Look at your hero." Said Zoom as he held me by the neck and as a cameraman recorded us. "This man is no god...he is nothing." Said Zoom before he drug me across the city. "Barry...oh God." Whispered Iris as she went left CCPN.(At the CCPD) "The days of The Flash protecting this city, are over!" Said Zoom as he held my up but the neck and as all the officers drew their guns at him. "Hold your fire!" Said Joe. "Put him down, now!" Said Patty. "Now what will you do without your precious hero?!" Asked Zoom sarcastically. "Shoot that thing, NOW!" Said Captain Singh as he and the others began to shoot at Zoom. "Nice try." Said Zoom as he caught and dropped all the bullets, and left. "Oh God." Joe whispered to himself as he went for the elevator.(At STAR Labs/Zoom and I enter the cortex) "Barry!" Said Caitlin. "Harrison Wells, you thought you could defeat me?...With this?" Asked Zoom as he pulled my mask down. "I made a mistake." Said Harry shakily. "Yes...a costly one." Said Zoom as he vibrated his hand in my chest. "Ughhhh." I gasped as I awoke in pain. "Goodbye, Flash. You too, were not fast enough. He said as he went to kill me.(A dart goes into Zoom's neck) "Arrrrrrhhhh!!!" Shouted Zoom as he fell down and then ran away. "Nooooo!!!" Shouted Harry in anger. "Barry...he's still breathing." Stay with me Barry, stay with me." Said Cisco as he dropped the gun and his voice began to echo.(The Next Day) "Ughhhhh." I said as I woke up, with a brace around my neck. "Hey, he's awake...Barry? Can you hear me?" Asked Cait. "Mmm...yea." I replied. "You were out for 18 hours." Cisco added. "Mmmm, how bad is it?" I asked. Bad. "You're, once again, very lucky that you can heal fast." Caitlin replied. "Is Linda ok? What about Zoom?" I asked. Linda's fine. She said she's gonna stay with some friends in Metropolis for a while, but let's just worry about getting you back to health." Said Cisco as he rested his hand on my knee. "What the?" I asked myself in my head. "Oh no, your not going anywhere." Said Cait humorously. "No, it's my legs....I can't feel my legs." I replied in panic.