When Cold Princess falls...

PROLOGUE...

There’s a boy who is a Casanova, playboy, rebel, a bad guy in short. Inside of his heart there’s a big longing, a longing of love from a mother, a care from his family, and a longing from his First Love.

“Falling in love? I don’t have time for that. I enjoy playing with girl’s heart; they just want my body anyway. I can’t love anymore, no scratch that, I WON’T love anymore. But when I met her, I felt again those drums beating in my heart. I asked myself, Am I ready to fall in love again? Would she love me back despite all my mistakes? I can only say… I fell head over heels with the COLD PRINCESS”

A girl whose looks are cold and heartless, but it’s just superficial looks. She’s soft inside, only her family and friends knows who is she really. But there’s a secret between her family, and she’ll know it sooner or later...

“They say I’m a cold and a heartless girl because of my aura. Like duh!? I’m just gorgeous that’s why many people get intimidated by me.  I never fell in love. It will just give me wrinkles!? I’m from a wealthy, lovely and happy family not until I discover something about my true identity. My family hid that secret from me. I ran and cried when I heard that, but because of that incident I knew more about the JERK in town. He’s good; he’s not really bad at all. We became friends and eventually I realize I’m falling for this Jerk. I made a mistake, and I want him back…”

A typical love story of a young girl and a young boy, they say opposite do attract. Do they really attract? This boy will do anything just for her. Even sacrificing his everything for her, he’s madly in love with her. But can she also sacrifice everything for him?

“When will the cold princess fall for me?”

Hello there! It’s our first story here in Wattpad. I’m doing it with my friend. We’re both Filipina but we are here in Italy. You can also comment in Filipino we’ll understand it. No worries ;). Anyways first chapter will be out in just a while. Hope you’ll love our story! Grazie! 

“When Cold Princess falls…” is officially starting ….