Chapter 2: Impressions and a New Friend?

CHAPTER 2: Impressions and a new friend?

(Xyrene’s POV)

I lifted up my head “What?”

“I said this is my seat!” Pagmamatigas nya.

“I don’t care” boring kong sabi “And also you disturbed me. Can’t you see that the person is sleeping?!” Gosh this guy, he’s getting on my nerves

*gosh! Hindi nya ba kilala si Prince Stan?*

*Hala yung Cold Princess*

*The guts of her! *

*How dare she said that to our Prince!*

Those are the things I’m hearing now. I just ignored them. As if I care.

“Don’t you know me?” Jusko ayan nanaman po sya.

“Mister, what’s the sense of knowing you? Are you an actor or what for me to know you?” Everyone gasped when they heard that. Thank god there’s no teacher now, or else I think I’m at the dean’s office now.

He just smirked and said “I guess you’re transferee. Let me remind you. I’m the OWNER of this school. So you should pay some respect.”

I just had the i-don’t-care-look at him, and walked away. I’m starving to death now. That guy…

(Stanley’s POV)

Hay. Pasukan nanaman. Pagpasok pa lang namin ng room rinig ko n tilian ng mga kaklase ko. Hirap talagang maging gwapo hahahaha. Teka nga?! Parang may mali? May nakaupo sa favorite seat ko! Sino naman tong mapangahas na to?

“Hey! This is my seat!” I coldly said that

She lifted her head. And I was surprised, SHIT! She’s so beautiful. But her eyes, she has those looks that can get everyone intimidated.

“What?” yan ang sagot nya sakin. She has that voice which can make you shiver. But still she’s really beautiful. Woah! What the hell am I thinking?

“I said this is my seat!” I stubbornly said

“I don’t care” Hell! That was the first time that someone said that to me. At ang mga gago kong kaibigan nagpipigil lang ng tawa. Yung iba naman napasinghap sa mga nagaganap.

“Don’t you know me?” ayan na lang ang lumabas sa bibig ko.

Pero nagulat ako sa sinagot nya sakin. She’s really something. 

“I guess you’re a transferee. Let me remind you I’m the owner of this school. So please pay some respect to me.” But she just walked out.

“Wow dude! That was the first time! Hahahha. Basag ka pala sa Cold Princess ng school eh” sabi ni Drake

“But she’s really something” Henry said. Lahat kami napatingin sakanya. Bihira lang kaya sya magcomment.

“Yup, she’s something and she’s also gorgeous. But her looks, it gives me shivers.” Sabi naman ni Oliver.

 “Drake! Pakicheck kung anong pangalan nya. I need it as much as possible” nag okay sign na lang si Drake sakin.

I’m curious about her. This is not the last time that I will talk to her. *smirks*