Chapter 4: Her Passion,Past and Present

(Xyrene's POV)

"I love you, please don't go. I can't do it without you." As I said to this guy standing in front of me while I'm shedding tears.

"No, you don't deserve me. I'm tired nd I can't do it anymore. I'm leaving you.." This guy said to me.

"Please! No! Come back to me!" But he just turned his back to me. I'm still crying, then I started singing...

"Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be..."

As I'm walking in my piano , and started playing...

"How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say"

I stopped and cried silently, when I calmed down, I continued singing and playing the piano.

"I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you..."

"And FERMA!" Our director shouted. "Good job Xyrene, but piú affetuosa ok? Remember you're the Diva in here; so see you on next rehearsals? Goodbye!" He's Mr. Gonzales our director.

We're preparing for our next play. It's a tragic love story where a boy falls inlove with a girl, but the girl at first did'nt cared for it. Until she realized that she fell already to the boy, but he doesn't love her anymore, and in the end the girl committed suicide.

"Thank you so much Direk. Yes, see you next time. I'll practice more. Thank you once a again and goodbye." I said with a smile.

"Nice job Xy! Nice acting and singing." Max said, he's my partner in this show. I know he's trying to hit on me, he's not my type. He's good looking but a big NO.

"Yeah, thanks" I said.

"Want to have some coffee?" He said confidently as if I'm saying YES to him.

"No, but thank you. I'm a busy person."

"Oh okay, maybe next time?" He said without any disappointment In his voice at all.

"Yeah, okay" I said and walked out.

I passed first in the coffee shop near the theater and ordered a cappuccino and a piece of cheesecake. I founded a seat near the staff's room, and its facing outside. I sat there, a few minutes my order came. I started to think things in the past.

Honestly, I'm gonna tell you a secret of mine. I already had a crush before,I don't think it's LOVE, we are still young when I started to admire him.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Alexandria! Let's play in the park. Look I have a new ball" as a 7 yrs. old boy said to me with a smile on his face.

"Okay! Let's go." I said also with a smile.

We had fun on that day. Not until , my friend was hit by a car. I saw him laying on the floor. While the others are shouting for help. I just stood there looking at him crying.

"Daddy it's my fault, if I didn't throw the ball, he wouldn't be hitted by a car." I said cryingly. 

"No baby that was an accident, don't blame yourself okay?"

After that, some people said that they left England and returned to Philippines. Because of that I changed into a one. I rarely show emotions. I put all my emotions with singing. Hay, Henry how are you now, I hope you are okay. I miss you so much....

*end of flashback*

I snapped out, when I heard someone's talking to me.

"Excuse me, can I sit down in here?" It was a man. 

I just nodded without looking at him. 

The moment I took glance on him. What the! He's one of those Jerk's friends...

(Henry's POV)

"Yes sir. I would to work under you direction" sabi ko sa linya. Kausap ko ang isang sikat na theatrical director dito sa Pilipinas.

"Are you busy today? Would you like to drop off in here? Para makausap mo din ang Lead Actress namin dito." sabi nya.

"Yup okay po. I'll be there in 20 minutes." I hanged up the phone and drove off to the theater.

At the theater...

Hey Henry over here. Sorry umalis na pala yung Diva namin." while saying sorry to me many times.

"Uhm. Okay lang po yun. There is always a next time." as I'm convincing him it's okay. "So aalis na po ako. Sa susunod na lang po ulit kapag andito na sya. Just call or message me na lang po" sabi ko habang nakangiti.

"Okay, sorry again for the disturb. I'll call you again when she's here. So bye! Take care Mr. Ford" and he walked out.

Makadaan nga muna sa coffee shop. Wala pa naman akong gagawin.

Coffee shop...

I just ordered a drink and a slice of cake. I started to search for seats but it's full. Sikat din pala tong coffee shop na to. Then I saw a seat near the staff's room. There's a girl and she's alone, I think.

"Excuse me, can I seat in here?" I said politely. She just nodded without looking at me. Bakit kaya ayaw nyang tumingin, at mukha ding ang lalim ng iniisip nya. 

Wait... Is she...

"Cold Princess?" yan na lang ang nasabi ko.

A/N

Hello! Nakapagupdate na din hahahaha. Brr. Lamig na dito.

So how was it? Feel free to comment, I don't bite ;)

-Lyn<3