Chapter 10: ACQUAINTANCES (PART TWO)

CHAPTER 10 ACQUAINTANCES (PART 2)

(Xyrene’s POV)

We’ve just finished our rehearsals. In two weeks’ time, we’ll present our play. That’s why I need to practice hard.

“Xy, remember to be emotional on scene 6 ok? Let our all your problems if you want. Hahahaha. Just more emotion ok?” Our Director said to me while laughing.

“Yes Direc. I’ll practice more. By the way I need to go first I need to pass by mall first. Need to buy dress for our school’s party.” I responded.

“Ok. Well see you next rehearsals.” He smiled then waved at me. He just made only a few steps and he turn his way back to me.

“Yes Direc?” I asked him politely.

“I almost forgot. Maybe next time, I’m introducing you to one of our Actors also. He’s good, and I would want to have a show with you and him as leads. Would that be okay?” he’s asking me with a smile.

I just nodded. “Yeah, sure Direc. Just tell me when it could be.” I finished fixing myself then bid goodbye to him.

I’m here at the mall now. I’m searching for something to wear on our party. Just a simple dress would do.

Which color would be better? White or red? Then I saw a stunning dress in a boutique. It’s white on the top side, and plain black on the skirt part. It’s simple but beautiful. I entered the boutique and tried it. Well, it looks good on me. I thought first, but then I decided to buy it. It’s worthy and I know it. Now I’m looking for shoes. I passed in the near shoe shop. I chose red heels. Well not that high, but enough to make me look a young woman.

For accessories, I have many at home. So there would be no problem on it.

I passed on a restaurant here in mall to eat. It’s already 8:30pm and I’m already starving. It was still noon when I had lunch with Henry. I ordered a rice and beef steak. I don’t feel like eating a lot tonight. Maybe a light meal would be enough. Hahahaha.

Suddenly, I thought about my answer to Henry. Well, I think it’s not a bad idea to accept his offer right? He’s good-looking, gentleman, rich, talented and I’m comfortable with him. Sometimes, I thought, how the hell did he become friends with that Jerk? Well that jerk is handsome too, but about the attitude? Change topic. He’s rich also, he owns our school. But how can the school tolerate before about those nasty students? I’m a bit happy about the fact that he imposed the new rule about the “No sex” policy. I guess he’s not that bad at all. Maybe he’s changing for the better.

I called my sister to ask for the songs I’m going to sing.

“Hello baby. Are you busy?” I asked her on the line while chomping my foods. Wow! It’s also delicious in here. I’ll come back here with my sister and Shane. Nagpapakababoy nanaman ako neto. -___-