Chapter 7: Unlucky?

CHAPTER 7: UNLUCKY?

(Xyrene’s POV)

“Hurry up Ate! Malalate na tayo! Bakit kaba late nagising ngayon Ate?” my sister is nagging at me at this early morning. Why? I woke up late. Why is she waiting for me at 9am in the morning? I don’t know, ask her. *roll eyes*

“Jessica! If you are late what the hell are you doing in here? You’re classes start at 8am. You’re already one hour late. Go first; I still need to take a bath. I’ll just attend the afternoon classes.” I can’t get angry at her. Because I know she’s doing it because she wants to be with me always.

“Hay Ate! Sige na nga. Papasok ka mamaya ha?” as her eyes are pleading. She knows that I’m already irritated if I call her on her name.

“Yes baby, attend classes ok? Don’t ditch it. See you later. Ingat” as I waved goodbye and kissed her cheeks.

“Yes Ate. Bye!” she’s giggling as she’s saying it. And she called our driver to drive her to school.

It’s also weird for me today. I usually wake up early, but now. Gosh! What the heck happened today, it’s a relief that we don’t have any major classes today in the morning.

“Manang, can you prepare a breakfast for me?” I said while going upstairs. “Oh and also can you make me a coffee?” I said with a smile as I continued going to my room to take a bath.

“Sige iha.” she smiled then went to the kitchen.

After 30 minutes…

I already took a bath. I feel refreshed now. I’m blowing my hair now. Actually last night, I thought a lot about that Henry guy. I don’t know what’s with me or what’s with him. Is it me who’s weird? I just sighed, I don’t need to think a lot about him. I stopped blowing my hair and went downstairs to have breakfast.

“Hey Sweetheart, what are you still doing here? Any classes?” Dad asked me while sipping his coffee. He’s wearing a suit. He’s really good looking and very manly. Well even Mom, she doesn’t look like her age. She has the sophisticated looks, but she’s a sweet Mom. Well I’m from them, obviously I’m deadly gorgeous *winks*

“I woke up late Dad, also we don’t have any classes in the morning that’s why. Anyways, what are you doing here Dad? It’s already quarter to 10.” I said while chomping my pancakes.

“I’m tired Sweety” he said as he sighed. I raised my eyebrow and look at him. “I’m tired because of your Mom Sweety. We had a lot of rounds last night!” As he is laughing at me while saying it.

“Gosh Dad! You’re corrupting my mind!” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Young lady, you are already 19” as he chuckled. “Anong corrupt corrupt ka dyan? Hahahahahaha. Anyways I need to go. Bye Sweety. Ingat sila sayo, ay este ingat ka pala. Hahahahaha” I kissed his cheek and rolled my eyes.