Epilogue

Shikao and Inona are running in the house playing with each other. Ino and Shikamaru are standing in the kitchen talking about Sakura and Naruto's visit with their children.

"Shikao, Inona, please stop running, you will make this house dirty before our guests come!" shouted Ino.

"Sorry, mom. We'll stop." the 2 kids responded at unison.

"Okay, now, auntie Sakura comes at us with uncle Naruto, isn't that great?" asked Ino with a big smile.

"Yeeeee!" they responded.

"Mom, will come Shina and Cora too?" asked Shikao.

"Of, course they'll come, honey." The little boy and little girl gone into their bedrooms, and Ino and Shikamaru started to remember the good days, when at the door arrived Naruto with Sakura. 

"SURPRISE!!" shouted a lot of people behind them. Ino and Shikamaru were so happy to see all these people: Hinata with Kiba, Neji with TenTen, Chouji with Karui, Temari with Shino, Gaara with Matsuri. And they all were with their kids. 

"Ino, love? I don't think that our house is big enough for all these people with all their children. This is troublesome." whispered Shikamaru to Ino.

"Oh, babe, just relax." said Ino with a big smile.

"What a surprise!" exclaimed the platinum blonde.

"We know, we know. Sakura wanted all of us to come, especially that today there are exactly 13 years from your marriage." said TenTen. 

"Wow, can't believe you remembered, guys. Shika and I, we're so happy." said Ino with tears in her eyes. 

Everybody entered in the house, including the children. They're so many, but it was enough space. Everybody was very happy and their lives can continue as usual, with a lot of love in it, and with a lot of children for every ninja from Konoha 11 plus their friends.

Yes, the epilogue is short, I know >.< 
But I'll post a "databook" where I'll write some details about this story :)