The beginning

"AAH"

She screamed and kicked. She bit her lips, which started bleeding. "Maa... what have I done, to suffer so much?" She screamed. A lady beside her, was holding her hands, preventing the vigorous movements. One more lady held her feet, to stop her from kicking. "Please give a little more pressure. Everything will be fine. Please ..." But her screams only got louder and louder.

And she finally delivers a beautiful child.

"A very cute baby. By the way, we need to inform to the father. Who is the father of this child?" The nurse asks.

################################################################################

Yes! A valid question, since a stranger will not know the answer to this question.
So for the present, let us call the father or the male as the Unknown factor.
And since we saw the mother or the female give birth to the child, let us call her the Known factor.

Our whole story is now going to revolve around the Known and the Unknown factor.

################################################################################

"Here it goes again!" Parvathi sighs. She lifts her long eye-lashes and stares at her Handsome husband. He gives her a calm smile. A smile that awakes in her, an Unknown feeling.
He stares at her, knowing what would happen next.

"Go on Parvathi! Ask what you want to."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I don't get it my lord! This whole concept of male and female and the gender discrimination. You are so not fair. Why do women have to suffer so much?" There was this authority in her voice, which made him sigh.

He closed his eyes and thought. {Narada! You have done your job well. I wonder how Vishnu is going to console his consort. However, he will be fine. He is one big charmer, who can mould situations and hearts with his words. But I need to answer questions. My job is not to distract them and keep them under false impression.}

{Do you think so low of me?} He heard the voice of Narayana himself in his head. {No! No! I am actually admiring your skills.} {Oh well! Remember that I only keep them under false impression because I want you to end the issue. My job is not to conclude. It is only to maintain until you conclude.} {I know! I know. So shall we get to our jobs?} {Of course!}

"Let me answer your questions Parvathi."

................................................................................................................................................................

So ... how is the first chap?

Let me tell you that this is not a proper story. While the italics contain one story taking place on the earth; the bold contains the conversation between the GODs or to be more precise, the background of it. And the normal font appears when I pop in between (or rather when I poke my nose.)

For now that's all. I don't want to confuse you people more.

Stay happy always. Enjoy your life.