Conclusion

He walked out of the auditorium.

“Brother! You were awesome there!” Rukmini squealed excitedly; as she launched herself on him.

Arjun hugged her back.

Behind her, Parthasarathy chuckled with a baby in his arms.

Once she untangled herself from her brother, she took the baby into her arms.

Arjun and Parthasarathy hugged each other. No words were spoken between them. A brief eye-lock was enough for them to communicate.

“Brother! You should find yourself someone to … umm …” Rukmini was nervously playing with her pallu, as she turned back from the passenger seat.

Parthasarathy was driving the car, while Arjun relaxed in the seat behind, with the baby in his lap.

Arjun cut her off. “Just because I got the both of you married, you need not return the favour or spread the love. I am already married to my profession.”

“But … brother …”

“No buts Rukku. I am satisfied with my life. I am satisfied with myself because I am complete. Unlike you, or Parthasarathy who need each other to complete yourself; I am perfectly balanced. I hope you understand. If you don’t, ask your husband. He is an expert in making people understand.” He winked at Parthasarathy who was looking at him through the rear-view mirror.

Rukmini was at loss of words, while Arjun played with his niece.

Narayana gasped.
He was in front of the Arthanaareeshwaram.

“You made it appear like my show, while it was all yours! You knew everything all the while, but still listened to me like you knew nothing?”

Lakshmi blinked in confusion.

Arthanaareeshwaram nodded.

“Wait! This duo was Arjun?” Lakshmi asked wide-eyed. “But how? When?”

Shiva smiled and answered. “When Arjun decided to fight his limitations. And, when Narayana decide to help. By the way, it sounded nice when it came from your voice.” Shiva chuckled as he turned towards Narayana.

“You are not the only one who can play games.” Parvati teased her brother.

“Very well.” Narayana pouted.

Lakshmi started laughing. “Nice one there, brother. You were very smooth.” She told Shiva.

“It was just to teach the world another truth. We are all involved in this. Am I not right my friend?”

Narayana laughed and everyone else joined in.

***************************

Now, before you start clearing your throat to start a discussion, PLEASE READ THE NOTE.